Skincare + Makeup Tips

Damn well I can thank my grandmother for shipping me skincare products every 2 months since I started hight school. I haven’t had a pimple in weeks.
Korean skincare is what tou dry men need, my stepdads skin is just
:banderas:
****You should start using anti-aging creams by 15-16 years old and wear sunscreen everyday even in the winter, you finna look 25 at 45. At least in America.

Which korean companies do you recommend?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Which korean companies do you recommend?
Honestly too many, depends on your age and concern.
Personally, I like Rovectin, iUnik, Isntree, Purito. .

Overhyped: Innisfree, Dr. Jart, Face shop, Klairs, Laneige, Etude House

Hella expensive and for mainly older people 25+ who want to maintain a young looks: SK-II, and Sulwahsoo.

Damn well I can thank my grandmother for shipping me skincare products every 2 months since I started hight school. I haven’t had a pimple in weeks.
Korean skincare is what tou dry men need, my stepdads skin is just
:banderas:
****You should start using anti-aging creams by 15-16 years old and wear sunscreen everyday even in the winter, you finna look 25 at 45. At least in America.
Ur stepdad is korean?

Hi first off idk if its ok to add to a thread after a while (im new to this site) but I just wanted to post about my skincare problems and see if anybody else has it

So my skintone overall is very mismatched and I have like 4 different tones on my face alone, but the real problem I have is the hyperpigmentation on the lower half of my face. The worst part is right above my top lip (under my nose); its really dark. It looks something like this but maybe even worse

Screenshot (64).png
does anyone know how to get rid of it?

Adagio

reer baadiyo
Hi first off idk if its ok to add to a thread after a while (im new to this site) but I just wanted to post about my skincare problems and see if anybody else has it

So my skintone overall is very mismatched and I have like 4 different tones on my face alone, but the real problem I have is the hyperpigmentation on the lower half of my face. The worst part is right above my top lip (under my nose); its really dark. It looks something like this but maybe even worse

View attachment 218047does anyone know how to get rid of it?
Azelaic acid will chemically exfoliate your skin and bring up all the sludge and dead skin and over time help even out the skin. Vitamin C serum, niacinamide (more than 4% concentration) will also help. Do patch tests first to see if it's good for your skin to avoid breakouts. Also, lip balm with spf, and sunscreen generally whenever going out to avoid further darkening, and to protect your skin.

Whats Dr. Hani video on YouTube. She talks about hyperpigmentation and how to get rid of it.

Tretinoin is a godsend, got rid of all my acne and blemishes, made my undereyes a lot lighter and less sunken, my hyperpigmentation has improved, my skin is constantly glowing, my pores are smaller, and even the tip of my nose is a little smaller. All this in 3 weeks.

Similar problem, but I have dark lip corners. Any simple remedies for getting rid of it?

The best investment in my opinion is getting professional treatments regularly if you can afford to. I rotate between facials, chemical peels, or microneedling every month. Spa days are the best days 🧖🏾‍♀️ 💅🏾