Skin care routine

If you're eating like crap your skin will be crap. I use a simple routine. Morning use facial cleanser then apply a vit c serum and then facial cream. Then evening use facial cleanser again then retinol then facial cream.

The vit c serum removes blemishes and gives your skin a glow and the retinol keeps the skin youthful. You gotta be careful with retinol though, have to use it slowly like once a week before daily or every other day.

If you're eating like crap your skin will be crap. I use a simple routine. Morning use facial cleanser then apply a vit c serum and then facial cream. Then evening use facial cleanser again then retinol then facial cream.

The vit c serum removes blemishes and gives your skin a glow and the retinol keeps the skin youthful. You gotta be careful with retinol though, have to use it slowly like once a week before daily or every other day.
I'll start eating clean soon inshallah

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Sleep 8h,wash with cold water and ice u face every morning,stop drinking shaax or any high suger shit oil also,don't touch u Face,those are the basic

Any of you guys have a skin care routine or is it all just based on diet
I got you broski, go outside get some rocks it has got good exfoliating properties. Next hit the gas station your car isn’t the only one needing gas. Hop into the car wash get that full body experience then next. Use your mother’s left over Diana cream. You straight
Byu Football Sport GIF by BYU Cougars

I got you broski, go outside get some rocks it has got good exfoliating properties. Next hit the gas station your car isn’t the only one needing gas. Hop into the car wash get that full body experience then next. Use your mother’s left over Diana cream. You straight
Byu Football Sport GIF by BYU Cougars
that cream has severe side effects, not recommended.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I personally use Tiege Hanley daily and routinely use turmeric/ginger every two weeks to clean my face.

Also, stop using shampoo, I suggest using conditioner like Shea Moisture, and maybe every 6 weeks their shampoo well, I usually use their conditioner 2-3 times a week, once to clean and leave it in for a few minutes, while I clean myself, grab yourself silicone body scrubber it has anti-bacterial properties.

I personally use Tiege Hanley daily and routinely use turmeric/ginger every two weeks to clean my face.

Also, stop using shampoo, I suggest using conditioner like Shea Moisture, and maybe every 6 weeks their shampoo well, I usually use their conditioner 2-3 times a week, once to clean and leave it in for a few minutes, while I clean myself, grab yourself silicone body scrubber it has anti-bacterial properties.

Nah,

It known that Shea Moisture can cause sensitive hairs protein or moisture overload. which is too heavy and too thick for average hair. I recommend using Millie through one of the best hair company I recomed as someone who has soft curls.

bohom

Here to chill
In the shower I use a tea tree face wash to exfoliate every 3 days or so. Then when I come out the shower I use a facial moisturizer to keep the skin smooth.

Simple routine and it works wonders.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I just follow the facial gains guide skincare routine, But basically its shower and in the shower put on facewash, Moroccan shampoo/conditioner (I do this 2 or 3 times a week) and body wash, exfoliate and scalp scrubber and then when I get out of the shower I pat the towel on my face (never scrub that ruins your face) until its dry then apply moisturizer imbued with sunscreen and then use chapstick and thats for morning and then for night I do the same thingg but with different products for night as well as treitonin and then go to bed. It is too much to explain but I will give you a thread I made where I share the book I use for everything to do with looksmaxxing that I use.