SJWs vs conservatives, who is worse?

I am a free speech warrior so socially I think conservatives are hilarious. They meme better but when it comes to civil rights and views on immigration and the social safety net I rock with leftists.
Some leftists are nutjobs as well as some conservative.. Thats why I prefer to stay in the middle.. You take whats good from both sides and stay in the middle.

Some leftists are nutjobs as well as some conservative.. Thats why I prefer to stay in the middle.. You take whats good from both sides and stay in the middle.
I saw a video where people were roasting a fat chick and someone said “this is anti black” the comment under was “our ancestors were underfed how is this racist”:russ::drakelaugh::pachah1:

I f*ck with SJW's anyone that wants justice for prejudiced minority unrepresented people, even though they are privileged themself. I might not agree with everything they say and they can be a litlle annoying, but i respect people who cares about other people.

I f*ck with SJW's anyone that wants justice for prejudiced minority unrepresented people, even though they are privileged themself. I might not agree with everything they say and they can be a litlle annoying, but i respect people who cares about other people.
Yea but at time they turn into fascists and demand you don’t laugh at what you want to. They police comedians and turn non issues where people are not being serious into an issue. They actually live for starting controversy

Yea but at time they turn into fascists and demand you don’t laugh at what you want to. They police comedians and turn non issues where people are not being serious into an issue. They actually live for starting controversy
Again i dont agree with anything, but i dont fall for gaslights either. Right wing always use ridiculous statements form a small minority saying shit like " Saying Ladies and Gentlemen is sexist" and use that to undermine the whole SJW movement.

Again i dont agree with anything, but i dont fall for gaslights either. Right wing always use ridiculous statements form a small minority saying shit like " Saying Ladies and Gentlemen is sexist" and use that to undermine the whole SJW movement.
The thing is it’s not a minority, look at the presidential debate. Elizabeth Warren is losing o Bernie Sanders, a man who has asked her to run for president, been on record for 30 years saying a woman can be president, sucked it up and supported hillary after she cheated him in the last election and now guess what? She is accusing him of saying a woman can’t be president. She is known to lie and with all evidence supporting him there are still people saying they believe the accusation. Why? Just because men are trash...

The thing is it’s not a minority, look at the presidential debate. Elizabeth Warren is losing o Bernie Sanders, a man who has asked her to run for president, been on record for 30 years saying a woman can be president, sucked it up and supported hillary after she cheated him in the last election and now guess what? She is accusing him of saying a woman can’t be president. She is known to lie and with all evidence supporting him there are still people saying they believe the accusation. Why? Just because men are trash...
#NeverWarren #WomenforBernie #WarrenIsASnake #PolicyOverGender, were all trending in top 10. Its perfectly clear which one is the minority and people are not falling for these false accusations. Plus both are progressive, Bernie significantly more, and Bernie movement is way bigger, has better policies, so the only reason people are supporting Warren over Bernie is because she is a Women. Its only crazy third wave feminists falling for this, because the real proggesive and "SJW" would be supporting Bernie.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
SJW all the way. Ask yourself which society you would rather live in? Somalia would be 100x better off with a SJW feminist president.

#NeverWarren #WomenforBernie #WarrenIsASnake #PolicyOverGender, were all trending in top 10. Its perfectly clear which one is the minority and people are not falling for these false accusations. Plus both are progressive, Bernie significantly more, and Bernie movement is way bigger, has better policies, so the only reason people are supporting Warren over Bernie is because she is a Women. Its only crazy third wave feminists falling for this, because the real proggesive and "SJW" would be supporting Bernie.
True, maybe I am speaking from experience. On this specific issue the leftist cry babies are being eaten alive. I guess it’s twitter where they have the loudest voices because if you go to YouTube lol it’s mostly conservatives whining. Still they may not be the majority but boy are they loud and can get a hashtag going. The thing that’s saved bernie is a long record of being consistent. Anything short of that and the conservatives plus the leftist cry babies would’ve buried him.

True, maybe I am speaking from experience. On this specific issue the leftist cry babies are being eaten alive. I guess it’s twitter where they have the loudest voices because if you go to YouTube lol it’s mostly conservatives whining. Still they may not be the majority but boy are they loud and can get a hashtag going. The thing that’s saved bernie is a long record of being consistent. Anything short of that and the conservatives plus the leftist cry babies would’ve buried him.
Why would it be cry baby-like?
If a top candidate told another female Candidate She couldnt win becasue she is a women, isnt that bad? people would lose respect for him.
And yes you're right left wing people are eating themself, But i understand leftist, why would you want to settle down with a liberal? with shit policies

Why would it be cry baby-like?
If a top candidate told another female Candidate She couldnt win becasue she is a women, isnt that bad? people would lose respect for him.
And yes you're right left wing people are eating themself, But i understand leftist, why would you want to settle down with a liberal? with shit policies
It’s the same smear tactic they use when pointing at “Bernie Bros”. In 2016 they knew they couldn’t attack him on his record so they came up with that despite the significant female support. It got to the point where Gloria Steinem a prominent feminist came out to say young women vote for bernie in order to impress boys. Now nearly 4 years later it’s the same thing. A less progressive female candidate that loses on policy substance and has to resort to the gender card. Why do you think the media and people in power go that direction when smearing? Because it landed once and now they’re trying again but this time they are getting more push back.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yes because there’s more nuance than just “meeh somali bad Palestine victim”
Her basic claim that Palestinians had less to do with their country failing then Somalis did is not wrong sxb
I’m sure I wouldn’t agree with her other thoughts tho :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts