SJWs cry Somali girls matter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
looooooooooooooooooool

She said dark skinned, Madow haired, fat with no curves. I would off myself if I was like that, bismillah.

Why are somalis that stupid :faysalwtf:

Always insulting other people if they are different, people get insulted when they are handicaped, when they have dark skin or not soft hair, whats wrong with somalis subxanallah

In the meanwhile other africa has built a better country and in somali they still think like the 1900s :farmajoyaab:

Dont people have other shit to do then care for who other people marry, how they look like and what diseases allah swt have given them

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
There are upsides to dark women with kinky hair and curves. They still have birth canals and have no reasonable expectation that you’ll stay. Furthermore, you can’t see them at night when you are doing the deed. Stop deriding dark people with kinky hair and no curves!

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Boqor Riya is trying to get extra points from our Faraxs.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The fat with no curves part is idiotic. That is entirely environmental and can be easily remedied by getting off the fucking couch and going for a run. There, there's a third of her list gone. Now you're darker skinned, Madow but very athletic and in great shape with a great body. That already sounds way better and there are a lot of people into that. Job done :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The fat with no curves part is idiotic. That is entirely environmental and can be easily remedied by getting off the fucking couch and going for a run. There, there's a third of her list gone. Now you're darker skinned, Madow but very athletic and in great shape with a great body. That already sounds way better and there are a lot of people into that. Job done :bell:
Dark skinned with Madow hair? Damn!

P.s

I've never seen a dark skinned Somali person with Madow hair.. Do they even exist?

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I feel so bad for her wallahi. Let her try to uplift herself because society ain't going to do it for her.

Dark skinned with Madow hair? Damn!

P.s

I've never seen a dark skinned Somali person with Madow hair.. Do they even exist?

This girl I know who's dark skinned has the most BEAUTIFUL hair I know, wavy and naturally tinged with maroon, mA!!! I agree, I've never once seen that either.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
This girl is idiotic. Lose the weight fat ass. And if you're so concerned about your hair then do what most black women do and get a weave.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
This girl is idiotic. Lose the weight fat ass. And if you're so concerned about your hair then do what most black women do and get a weave.
I've seen plenty of very attractive black women who have circumvented two of the issues she listed in her tweet by getting in shape and wearing a weave/straightening their hair.
If a person does this and STILL isn't at least decent looking, then I'm sorry to say, but your facial features are just asymmetrical and you are what most people would call "ugly".

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I've seen plenty of very attractive black women who have circumvented two of the issues she listed in her tweet by getting in shape and wearing a weave/straightening their hair.
If a person does this and STILL isn't at least decent looking, then I'm sorry to say, but your facial features are just asymmetrical and you are what most people would call "ugly".
there are plenty of ugly lightskinned people too

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
there are plenty of ugly lightskinned people too
Exactly.
What really matters is facial features, stuff like body shape and hair can be easily changed or improved.
People who just sit and complain instead of taking action to look the way they want to piss me off.
Are you fat? Complaining about fat people not getting any action or attention? I wonder why. Go to the gym.
If your hair is Madow then you don't even need to change it a huge amount, not really, just maintain a style or something. Might not be as universally well received as timo jileec but taking care of your hair will at least make it look nice.
This applies to everyone, not just Somali women. Dar libis fiican and some basic hygeine alone can lift you up from a 4 to a 6.

What a trash thread. You guys are obsessed with this girl. Stop cyberbullying people especially those with mental health issues.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What a trash thread. You guys are obsessed with this girl. Stop cyberbullying people especially those with mental health issues.

Lol She's on multiple public platforms crying for attention and no one is cyber bullying her. Btw, how do you know she has mental health issues? Do you know her irl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts