SJWs cry Somali girls matter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She has issues. Leave her alone.

1) The tweet is from her public Twitter. If she wanted privacy or did not want people responding to her tweet, she wouldn't have made it public.
2) She has enough followers on her social media accounts to now be considered a public figure.
3) Most people were not attacking her. If by 'leave her alone' you mean don't talk about her, I ask why not?
4) Like I said, they all claim to have some mental health issues. Based on personal knowledge I can tell you she's full of shit.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_1798.JPG

I think there is a jinni inside her

She needs help asap

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
In 2018, she will come out on Twitter as pan or bisexual. You heard it here first.

What a trash thread. You guys are obsessed with this girl. Stop cyberbullying people especially those with mental health issues.
Most Somali SJW activist's suffer from mental issue's because of the victimhood mentality they've programmed themselves with. They see everything as racism and are overly sensitive to things they shouldn't care about. This ends up taking a toll on their mental well-being.
It baffles me that they'd run such a negative script in their head 24/7. :mindblown:
I know a few Somalis like this and their on antidepressants.

1) The tweet is from her public Twitter. If she wanted privacy or did not want people responding to her tweet, she wouldn't have made it public.
2) She has enough followers on her social media accounts to now be considered a public figure.
3) Most people were not attacking her. If by 'leave her alone' you mean don't talk about her, I ask why not?
4) Like I said, they all claim to have some mental health issues. Based on personal knowledge I can tell you she's full of shit.
Most Somali SJW activist's suffer from mental issue's because of the victimhood mentality they've programmed themselves with. They see everything as racism and are overly sensitive to things they shouldn't care about. This ends up taking a toll on their mental well-being.
It baffles me that they'd run such a negative script in their head 24/7. :mindblown:
I know a few Somalis like this and their on antidepressants.
Lets agree to disagree :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts