SJW makes a thread about Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Knowles

You are right, I posted that thread. It is a fact that Somalis were brought from all over, Puntland, Somaliland and Ogadenia to be exhibited like animals in human zoos all over Europe.

This is the thread.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...uman-zoos-somalis-exhibited-as-savages.46951/

Why are they blaming the SJW's? Our ancestors were illiterates who thought the white man was their king. Look how they exhibited them like animals.
Puntland? wtf are u lying for

Why are you guys so sensitive?

My gosh, it’s as if nothing that would embarrass you could have possibly happened to Somalis in the past, meanwhile look at the state of the people now.

I’m sure in 50 years time, some sensitive Somalis in denial on Somalispot 3.0 will cry and fight ppl on Twitter Reloaded about how the famines, civil war, massive humiliating migration stories of today, etc, did not occur whatsoever because it’s an “L”, as if that’s how history works.

Grow a fucking backbone, for god’s sake.

@VivR

Soon, we will be called the 'proud housewives' because of our sensitivity. Have you noticed, they even post pages from a book how their clans were praised by the colonialists and the others didn't. If you are stupid, you will always be stupid and sensitive.

VixR

Veritas
@VivR

Soon, we will be called the 'proud housewives' because of our sensitivity. Have you noticed, they even post pages from a book how their clans were praised by the colonialists and the others didn't. If you are stupid, you will always be stupid and sensitive.
The fact that it’s a real historical occurrence should be enough to make him shy away from making this thread.

By what metric are you consuming information? Either it’s true, or it isn’t.

Imagine if this was a NA forum and there were deniers of smallpox blankets bc it’s an “L”. It’s so absurd.

The fact that it’s a real historical occurrence should be enough to make him shy away from making this thread.

Imagine if this was a NA forum and there were deniers of smallpox blankets bc it’s an “L”. It’s so absurd.
Nothing scares a somali more than an “L”. I didn’t even know what an L was before I came on here and now I learned that they are to be avoided like the plague. And one must be careful for just about anything can cause an L to occur. It doesn’t even have to happen to you, it just has to have happened at some point and you are at risk of contracting this deadly L

VixR

Veritas
Nothing scares a somali more than an “L”. I didn’t even know what an L was before I came on here and now I learned that they are to be avoided like the plague. And one must be careful for just about anything can cause an L to occur. It doesn’t even have to happen to you, it just has to have happened at some point and you are at risk of contracting this deadly L
It’s like a pathogen. The L. Catch it at your own risk through osmosis. No protection. No known cure.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.

Can you stop using the word deniers. No one has denied anything unless you count people poiting out the fact they came willingly and got paid for it. Now if you excuse me, I have a doctor appointment to cure me of the huge L I suffered here.

I've given up on 68 IQ s. A most retarded people indeed.

Those back home are engaged in constant conflict over dusty villages and "tribal honour" like we're still in the 12th century, meanwhile the diaspora is full of crackheads and adoon begs :mjlol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190528-091948_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190528-091948_Twitter.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 271

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

Are you a atheist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending