SJW makes a thread about Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tenor.gif

Whats up with thos selfhate and ganging up on somalis? I swear some of you are embarrassed of beinh somalis. @AussieHustler stop the attacks bro. You make some good points, but like a politician with an agenda. You use good points and twist them to attack somalis. Im starting to question your real intentions

Whats up with thos selfhate and ganging up on somalis? I swear some of you are embarrassed of beinh somalis. @AussieHustler stop the attacks bro. You make some good points, but like a politician with an agenda. You use good points and twist them to attack somalis. Im starting to question your real intentions

@Jaydaan

Are you guys arguing that Somalis were never exhibited like savages in Europe and America or are you asking me to keep silent about it?

@Jaydaan

Are you guys arguing that Somalis were never exhibited like savages in Europe and America or are you asking me to keep silent about it?

Im asking you to stop twisting everything and use what individuals say as attack on somalis. Like I said you use certain facts and twist them to attack somalis like a shady politician

Yes, they were not enslaved, but it was still humiliating and is a stark example of European racism and superiority.

Egyptians, Filipinos, Somalis and other non Europeans were subjected to this nonsense.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
in human zoos... so embarrassing. ceeb badana, he's actually trying to show that all africans share the same struggle

I seen these photos especially the Jarden Zoologique one and the Ashanti in the 8eme history book wlhi:farmajoyaab:.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Yes, they were not enslaved, but it was still humiliating and is a stark example of European racism and superiority.

Egyptians, Filipinos, Somalis and other non Europeans were subjected to this nonsense.
Native Americans Ya rabi.
Poster-from-a-Galibi-Exhibition-at-the-Jardin-Zoologique-dAcclimatation-Paris-Gallica.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending