SJW makes a thread about Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
in human zoos... so embarrassing. ceeb badana, he's actually trying to show that all africans share the same struggle

World

VIP
D7lTOULXkAA8EER.jpg

Key word: free contracts.

The Somalis chose freely to be part of an international exhibition that showcases their culture and got paid for it.

Yet he twisted it and said this:

Where is the proof that many of them died? It seems like he completely made it up.

I thought Somali twitter morons were strictly composed of lost halimos, whom as a result of losing their father due to him chewing qat, lost their shit long time ago.

How do we explain the behaviour of this light skinned homosexual Farah? This is quiet the anomaly:mugshotman:

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
D7lTOULXkAA8EER.jpg

Key word: free contracts.

The Somalis chose freely to be part of an international exhibition that showcases their culture and got paid for it.

Yet he twisted it and said this:

Where is the proof that many of them died? It seems like he completely made it up.

So put the chains on ourselves..u idiot take the L. This nothing but humiliation on the highest order, people literally looking down on you and your simple life. Haha u cant be mad she exposed the cracks in your bravado.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Oh boy oh boy, that thread is filled to the brim with these self-hating Somalis (both men and women). Literally, all happy to that their people were in zoos.

I f*cking give up. I dont even know...... Shidh, this is soo bad. I'm absolutely triggered. I'm fuming, mate.

I dont think I've been this angry about something I've come across online in all my 27 years.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
its amazing how being a victim is so popular and seen as something to take pride in. It's a competition over who can be the greatest victim. People competing amongst each other which ethnicity had the shittiest life:

African American: "Hey look, we got enslaved by our own people, sold to White people and then taken to America to work the fields for them for hundreds of years"
Armenians: "Damn, that's so awful. Well the Ottoman Empire systematically commited a genocide on our people. 1.5 million of our people got killed and our land was stolen. Till this day it is not recognized and we haven't been given reparation."
Jews: "Ahem. You know what I'm 'bout to say. Holocaust, never forget. Hitler. I believe I get Gold for the Victim Olympics"

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Wallahi I have seen this guy. He didn't seem the type but f*ck man! Does he think publicizing the missfortunes of our ancestors will do us any favors beside causing victim mentality and inferiority complex to impressionable youth. P.S I know they were paid and that many races like Asians were on display but its still a huge L.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My proud ancestors were merchants in that time. My old auntie was born in 1900 and she wasn't a savage.

I don't take this L.

:camby:
Hooyada waas!

Mighty

So put the chains on ourselves..u idiot take the L. This nothing but humiliation on the highest order, people literally looking down on you and your simple life. Haha u cant be mad she exposed the cracks in your bravado.
No one was chained, stop twisting history to fit your narrative.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Wallahi I have seen this guy. He didn't seem the type but f*ck man! Does he think publicizing the missfortunes of our ancestors will do us any favors beside causing victim mentality and inferiority complex to impressionable youth. P.S I know they were paid and that many races like Asians were on display but its still a huge L.

Thats the thing, saxiib, this is a huge L, regardless if they were paid or not. This was a human zoo, to show 'civilized' Europeans, how savages from Africa and Asia look and act. It was by all means: a zoo.

Literally, there is no way to reply back to that.

Mate not sure if these things (I refuse to call them people ) are the result of cousin marriages or not, but there is no justification for what they are doing.

I'm usually calm and cool about the general absurdities of life, but somalis on twitter get me triggered.

Oh, and especially them sjw cunts. Please god strike them. Proof to me you exist once and for all:feedme:

World

VIP
Thats the thing, saxiib, this is a huge L, regardless if they were paid or not. This was a human zoo, to show 'civilized' Europeans, how savages from Africa and Asia look and act. It was by all means: a zoo.

Literally, there is no way to reply back to that.
Tbh i would have done the same thing if i were born in that era

Being a destitute nomad in the desert doesn't sound too appealing

All you have to do is showcase your culture to intrigued cadaans, and you get paid for it? Sign me up.

Mighty

It's ramadan, lets make a prayer and ask god to strik down sjw Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending