Size matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@esmailxxx you speaking from experience?
Men who brag are usually the ones that don’t how know to unlock their hips in bed. They get nerves and sweaty

Last edited:
@esmailxxx you speaking from experience?
Man who brag are usually the ones that don’t how know to unlock their hips in bed. They get nerves and sweaty
emily all you need to know is i would rock your world hopefully you can tell the difference from the guys that brag and the guys that are real,if not then i would be very dissapointed

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
emily all you need to know is i would rock your world hopefully you can tell the difference from the guys that brag and the guys that are real,if not then i would be very dissapointed
Good to know that esmail. The only thing I dislike about you is that you are a racist, you have no humanity. You call other Africans and Jamaicans dehumanizing names.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Ladies stay away from men with small tool. Small men tend to be argumentative, petty, sexist and insecure. Men who are well endowed are smart, considerate, generous, well mannered and content with their manhood

Halimos may God bless y’all with Mandingos:rejoice:
1536974970547.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ladies stay away from men with small tool. Small men tend to be argumentative, petty, sexist and insecure. Men who are well endowed are smart, considerate, generous, well mannered and content with their manhood

Halimos may God bless y’all with Mandingos:rejoice:
Men who are gentlemen are always packing!

Good to know that esmail. The only thing I dislike about you is that you are a racist, you have no humanity. You call other Africans and Jamaicans dehumanizing names.
Well yeah psssst!!sorry if that bothers you,but it is what it is,i dont hate them,i think i need to tone down on the racism

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Well yeah psssst!!sorry if that bothers you,but it is what it is,i dont hate them,i think i need to tone down on the racism
Yeah it’s about time you tone down the race bashing. Don’t get worked up over something that is outside of your control. Nobody chooses their race, their parents, and their country of origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending