Size matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ladies stay away from men with small tool. Small men tend to be argumentative, petty, sexist and insecure. Men who are well endowed are smart, considerate, generous, well mannered and content with their manhood

Halimos may God bless y’all with Mandingos:rejoice:

Last edited:
images

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Stay away from men with small tool. Small men tend to be argumentative, petty, sexist and insecure. Men who are well endowed are smart, considerate, generous, well mannered and content with their manhood

Eye shape matters, i like my girls with normal eyes and not bug eyes.

You won’t know the size unless you ask from people who’ve tried it, to guys it’s different because we can see what we want

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You won’t know the size unless you ask from people who’ve tried it, to guys it’s different because we can see what we want
I know when a man is packing without sleeping with him. Heck even in this forum I have an idea of who is big and small lol

Ladies stay away from men with small tool. Small men tend to be argumentative, petty, sexist and insecure. Men who are well endowed are smart, considerate, generous, well mannered and content with their manhood

That's an interesting theory. :yacadiim:

I know when a man is packing without slapping with him. Heck even in this forum I have an idea of who is big and small lol

You created a thread talking about diks, your saying your happy with your fiances dik, then your saying you think about other guys diks and know whos packing then say you know everyones dik size in this forum.

Your either a gay male pretending to be a female or a hurt horny xalimo upset about the thread i made in marrying out to other cultures.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You created a thread talking about diks, your saying your happy with your fiances dik, then your saying you think about other guys diks and know whos packing then say you know everyones dik size in thia forum.

Your either a gay male pretending to be a female or a hurt horny xalimo upset about the thread i made in marrying out to other cultures.
Wow calm the f*ck down, small guy oops sorry
I am just a girl, bored at work

Status
Not open for further replies.