Siyad Barre, the strong man who ruled Somalia on iron fist unruly Somalis under one central govt

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Why would u even dare put NFD in ur username, ur just a puppet for them Kenyans, ur not Somali, it's ppl like u we got spearheaded into a war we had no business being in it the first place
NFD is the name the British gave to this province you idiot.
The Kenyan government named it north eastern province.
Calling me a puppet while you're people took weapons from Ethiopia and destroyed the Somali government.
Then willingly came to Kenya to live as refugees after destroying the capital and massacred and steal Darood homes.

NFD is the name the British gave to this province you idiot.
The Kenyan government named it north eastern province.
Calling me a puppet while you're people took weapons from Ethiopia and destroyed the Somali government.
Then willingly came to Kenya to live as refugees after destroying the capital and massacred and steal Darood homes.

Barre died on a nigerian toilet. Stop worry about him, he is dead.
Booli qaran is not coming back. Darod attacked hawiye and isaaq in the 1980's unprovoked and were karbashed severely.

United or not these NFD's can't be trusted,
I don't understand what you mean:faysalwtf:

Do you mean we cant trust the NFD's leaders or the people who llive in the NFD. Dont you think it's a little hypocritical that you say that, when exact same can be said about the people of Hiran and Mudug?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Don't listen to these people. Even though I don't agree with your love for afweyn continue to be a patriot. :salute:

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Well whether I'm in NFD or not.
My bloodline produced the two most nationalist Somali leaders who were the closest to defeat Ethiopia.
I don't need a Somali pass from any of you.
I come from the largest
Barre died on a nigerian toilet. Stop worry about him, he is dead.
Booli qaran is not coming back. Darod attacked hawiye and isaaq in the 1980's unprovoked and were karbashed severely.

Well whether I'm in NFD or not.
My bloodline produced the two most nationalist Somali leaders who were the closest to defeat Ethiopia.
I don't need a Somali pass from any of you.
I come from the largest

Mate, you're merely a kid. The most nationalistic somali leaders of all time were Michael Mariano aun the diplomat, Abdullahi ciise aun the first somali prime minister, Our first president Osman daar aun, Egal Aun, Daud hirsi (father of the military who died suspiciously) and Mahmoud Harbi (who died suspiciously ) aun just to name a few.

Barre used nationalism for his gains, he exiled the SYL members and quashed their goals. You joined this site a couple of days ago and spout historical nonsense. Stick to twitter where you can fool some other kids born from refugee parents.

Ogaden may be large in quantity but they lack in quality. Why do you think the name 'doqon caghdeer' came from?

Begone and serve tea for your masters
FEPCEhd.jpg

dabaqodhi_tea.jpg

10z0gm8.jpg

bana-620x330.jpg

BYexo.gif

CFeRGcZ.gif

Last edited:
Afweyne was a weak and insecure ass nicca

also the NFD was abolished in 2013 so i think you should change it to Jamal-UndercoverMSBsympathiser

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Mate, you're merely a kid. The most nationalistic somali leaders of all time were Michael Mariano aun the diplomat, Abdullahi ciise aun the first somali prime minister, Our first president Osman daar aun, Egal Aun, Daud hirsi (father of the military who died suspiciously) and Mahmoud Harbi (who died suspiciously ) aun just to name a few.

Barre used nationalism for his gains, he exiled the SYL members and quashed their goals. You joined this site a couple of days ago and spout historical nonsense. Stick to twitter where you can fool some other kids born from refugee parents.

Ogaden may be large in quantity but they lack in quality. Why do you the name 'doqon caghdeer' came from?

Begone and serve tea for your masters
FEPCEhd.jpg

dabaqodhi_tea.jpg

10z0gm8.jpg

bana-620x330.jpg

BYexo.gif

CFeRGcZ.gif
Lol, the term came from Sayyid Abdullah Hassan. A person who shares no blood relations with you. Who said I support these ogs??
I don't engage in useless qabil banter which you started yet you claim to be more mature than me.

Well apart from sayyid, Barre was the only other leader who wanted to free us.
He placed his entire regime on the line for us.
What you talking about?
After the 77 war Barre personally ordered the settlement of millions of Somalis who fled Ethiopia and Kenya including my family.
You're one confused Og that you claim you are.
He planted Ogaden on Isaaq soil he played with qabill wanting to extend his own clan in territories they werent native to.

Last edited:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Both Mad Mullah & Barre died while fleeing from their cause :pachah1:both were failures in what they established both slaughtered more somalis than any foreigner or colonialist and both died in ajnabi lands. Nationalists:heh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending