Siyad Barre, the strong man who ruled Somalia on iron fist unruly Somalis under one central govt

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
He ruled warring unruly Somali tribes via iron fist under one central government.
He was ruthless on religious extremists.
Once prosperous nation where rule of law prevailed, beaches full of tourism.
The greatest leader of all time.

Those living in a dream world thinking democracy would've worked in Somalia in the 70a are cheating themselves

JamalNFD

JAMAL
NFD.........

Focus on your country Kenya. MOD is done and it'll never come back.

I'm only under Kenya thanks to the British,
This isn't about MOD you idiot, I've always been loyal to the Somali government even when it was basically full of hawiyes

old british guys are hiring bantus to kill your people under the guise of protecting wildlife. why dont you focus on that and stop dreaming about a dead man. sawa sawa sindiyo mzee

He ruled warring unruly Somali tribes via iron fist under one central government.
He was ruthless on religious extremists.
Once prosperous nation where rule of law prevailed, beaches full of tourism.
The greatest leader of all time.

Those living in a dream world thinking democracy would've worked in Somalia in the 70a are cheating themselves

Listen up mate that man is long gone stop bringing up his name.
It's ramadan instead of making threads about the accomplishmenta of the saxaaba etc.. you made a threat about a man who executed wadaads over simple Qur'anic verses. A man like that shouldn't be praised. Just make him dua inuu iilaahay u daambi dhaafo for the crimes he commited against his people.

From one ogaden to another Focus on freeing NFD.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Listen up mate that man is long gone stop bringing up his name.
It's ramadan instead of making threads about the accomplishmenta of the saxaaba etc.. you made a threat about a man who executed wadaads over simple Qur'anic verses. A man like that shouldn't be praised. Just make him dua inuu iilaahay u daambi dhaafo for the crimes he commited against his people.

From one ogaden to another Focus on freeing NFD.
Well apart from sayyid, Barre was the only other leader who wanted to free us.
He placed his entire regime on the line for us.
What you talking about?
After the 77 war Barre personally ordered the settlement of millions of Somalis who fled Ethiopia and Kenya including my family.
You're one confused Og that you claim you are.

Ignore Kenyan Somalis, If I was in power I'd banned them from ever obtaining citizenship of Somalia in the first place. These vermins disgust me. Nfd is a desert shithole in the first place.
They're either Ethiopian puppets or Kenyan puppets, they can't be trusted.

Well apart from sayyid, Barre was the only other leader who wanted to free us.
He placed his entire regime on the line for us.

What you talking about?
After the 77 war Barre personally ordered the settlement of millions of Somalis who fled Ethiopia and Kenya including my family.
You're one confused Og that you claim you are.

Lol calling me confused. When the most confused of Somalis are you sujuus.
Saaxib you're not considered somali let alone Ogaden.

And we appreciated siad's war in 77 to liberate our lands. But said has been dead for quite sometime now and we're still fighting.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Daydreaming about the past is like talking about a gourmet dish you've never eaten.

Siad Barres bad qualities outweighed his good ones, and history showed that. The man is dead and has been since 1994, let it go, stop making camp fire songs about him, and move on.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN I wish I lived during his blessed reign unlike now :meleshame:

Curse SSDF, SNM, USC, SPM

All too the lowest pits of jahannam:pacspit::pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending