Siyaad barre vs Hassan Shaikh regarding Kenya bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.
siyaad+barre+madaxweynaha+kenya.jpg

xasan-sheekh-oo-u-sujuuday-una-baroordiiqay-askartii-kenya-ee-lagu-laayey-ceel-cadde-6.jpg

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I know you're waiting for Marehan saviour, but let it go. MOD ain't never coming back.:pachah1:

Hassan is rebuilding the country in a moderate space,he is the best to happen to somalia in the last few years,i say let him rule for another 10 years.

@RoyalSomali Kenya has done a lot for Somalis than any other country in my opinion.

After the civil war, it hosted hundreds of thousands of people. And still does it to this day. No other place are Somalis allowed to own million dollar businesses and relatively be safe.

Not in South Africa, Arabaha, Ethiopia or anywhere else.

Infact, almost 80-90% of all Somalis in the US came through Kenya.

You have to be grateful to Kenyans.

Even with Somalis causing so much terrorism, they are for the most part tolerant.

P.S, forget about the angry Idoors. They are looking for something to get upset over.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Siyad bare was the best. Even non Somali can tell. HSM he is bloody weak, He like to bow Madows and take order from them, but Siyad bare use to gave order Madows and Arabs.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Siyaad killed his people in the thousands. So I think hassan isn't as bad as him
SNM killed thousands innocent Darood families and they burn their houses. Don't make your mother side too innocent while they commit horrible crime against humanity. Bloody Gurage

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Hassan is rebuilding the country in a moderate space,he is the best to happen to somalia in the last few years,i say let him rule for another 10 years.
OMG, people are clueless. Subxaanaka
HSM waa madaxweeynihi ugu doqonsana ee Somalia soomaro. He doesn't even know how to govern and he is the worst corrupted person ever exist. Waar iga aamus.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Siyad barre is a mass muderer psychopath serial killer illahay naarta haku foogayo amiin yaa rabb!

Status
Not open for further replies.