Siyaad barre vs Hassan Shaikh regarding Kenya bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cursing a dead person kulaha I wouldn't describe this demon as being a human & if you don't agree with my opinions then blow me.

Siad (AUN) was a absolute ruler, he was in full control of Somalia. Hassan is a useless bastard, he sold everything (even mosques), Amisom is in control of him, Farah & Gabre give him orders, worst leader in the whole Somali history. Why can't he be like the all time legendary leader General Ahmad Gurey, or at least fight of foreigners like the Mad Mullah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Siad (AUN) was a divine ruler, he was in full control of Somalia. Hassan is a useless bastard, he sold everything (even mosques), Amisom is in control of him, Farah & Gabre give him orders, worst leader in the whole Somali history. Why can't he be like the all time legendary leader General Ahmad Gurey, or at least fight of foreigners like the Mad Mullah.
Wallahi on everything I love Hassan shiekh is a million times better than that sewage rat, illahay naarta haku foogayo amiin yaa rabb!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He has the audacity to say I'm mentally ill while he praises a mass murderer, tyrant, dictator lol

Wallahi on everything I love Hassan shiekh is a million times better than that sewage rat, illahay naarta haku foogayo amiin yaa rabb!

Hassan is the worst, he sold mosques. He works directly with alshabab, that fat c*nt must never be praised. Worst leader in all time Somali history. Name one thing he accomplished, apart from how hard he worked in stealing our assets?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hassan is the worst, he sold mosques. He works directly with alshabab, that fat c*nt must never be praised. Worst leader in all time Somali history. Name one thing he accomplished, apart from how hard he worked in stealing our assets?
Hmm lets see for one Hassan shiekh is not a mass murderer so let's start there shall we?

You say you're mj right? Do you know siyaad barre is responsible for massacring many MJ's my uncles from bother side of my family Bari iyo Kismayo were either killed or imprisoned. my father was imprisoned for 6 years & their only crime was simply cause they were mj, f*ck out of here with all that he was a good man ish.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you think by calling me mental is going to change my opinion, vamoose wecel yaho & bun that dictator, rest in coffins often.

Hmm lets see for one Hassan shiekh is not a mass murderer so let's start there shall we?

You say you're mj right? Do you know siyaad barre is responsible for massacring many MJ's my uncles from bother side of my family Bari iyo Kismayo were either killed or imprisoned. my father was imprisoned for 6 years & their only crime was simply cause they were mj, f*ck out of here with all that he was a good man ish.

Every leader makes mistakes at the end of their reign just to hold their grip on power, I blame the elders of Somalia who caused this problem for themselves and for their people. Your father was arrested for 6 years, but my uncle was assassinated by the government on a State visit to Iraq.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Every leader makes mistakes at the end of their reign just to hold their grip on power, I blame the elders of Somalia who caused this problem for themselves and for their people. Your father was arrested for 6 years, but my uncle was assassinated by the government on a State visit to Iraq.
What do you want a medal?

waraabe

Your superior
I don't get threads like this to be honest, Darods will praise siyaad and make it out that Hassan (ineffective leader) is somehow worst then siyaad (a cuqdad ridden man who killed people due to tribe), rest of Somali will disagree

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe. inuu Qaniis yahay ma idin soo gaadhey?
, here is you begging me for friendship
Screenshot_20160628-060035.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending