sixth form interviews

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Other than English, science and maths, what else are you doing? I only did 8 subjects, so the workload was not a lot.
Biblical Hebrew,Astronomy,History,religious studies,Computer science,Drama and statistics

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Biblical Hebrew,Astronomy,History,religious studies,Computer science,Drama and statistics
Χ‘Χ”Χ¦ΧœΧ—Χ” גם Χ”Χ‘Χ—Χ™Χ Χ•Χͺ שלך אבאיו

I was not expecting biblical hebrew in a million years. Are you able to read modern hebrew or are they very different? Like if you were on an Israeli website could you understand their news and stuff?

Libs are rather odd. Link it up if there are any clips or articles.
Well, there's a lot out there so I don't know if there's any one source I can direct you to that would perfectly exemplify what I'm referring to but there's this self-improvement YouTuber named Tam Kaur who is really popular with the Gen Z female demographic on TikTok and she injects a lot of new age spirituality mentions into her content.

This is a whole video she's made on manifesting, the whole "speaking what you desire into existing materially" talk that's become the new religion amongst my fellow Gen Z ladies.

When you search up "manifesting" or "how to manifest" on YouTube, here's what you typically get, notice how they are all appear to be under 30 and conventionally attractive white or white-adjacent women.

New Age spirituality trends that have resonated with my generation typically water down the more serious "boring" parts in Hinduism & Buddhism that they derive most of their ideas from but I have seen Rumi quotes being referenced on their social media posts in some of the mostly strangely shoe-horned ways.

It's all self-worship, in my humble opinion and it's a more insidious gateway to shirk/kufr than feminism could ever be as the "alpha males" of this ummah like to insist because it's disguised as normal self-improvement that people of all ages engage in with scientific mumbo-jumbo thrown in for an added sense of authority. Who could argue with that?

it’s just a subject πŸ˜”πŸ˜” all I’m doing is acting
@Wonyluvr Hollywood debut when?
red carpet fashion GIF

Well, there's a lot out there so I don't know if there's any one source I can direct you to that would perfectly exemplify what I'm referring to but there's this self-improvement YouTuber named Tam Kaur who is really popular with the Gen Z female demographic on TikTok and she injects a lot of new age spirituality mentions into her content.

This is a whole video she's made on manifesting, the whole "speaking what you desire into existing materially" talk that's become the new religion amongst my fellow Gen Z ladies.

When you search up "manifesting" or "how to manifest" on YouTube, here's what you typically get, notice how they are all appear to be under 30 and conventionally attractive white or white-adjacent women.

New Age spirituality trends that have resonated with my generation typically water down the more serious "boring" parts in Hinduism & Buddhism that they derive most of their ideas from but I have seen Rumi quotes being referenced on their social media posts in some of the mostly strangely shoe-horned ways.

It's all self-worship, in my humble opinion and it's a more insidious gateway to shirk/kufr than feminism could ever be as the "alpha males" of this ummah like to insist because it's disguised as normal self-improvement that people of all ages engage in with scientific mumbo-jumbo thrown in for an added sense of authority. Who could argue with that?
Blimey, I thought David Ike was an enchanted raven, but these reptoids are are on an attenuation helix. Do these vacuous amphibia actually exist in real life? Worse yet, whom are they speaking to? At 20, one knows night to naught about any, least of all about 'manifesting'.