sixth form interviews

Can confirm. I've seen new age spirituality girlies in real life, white women and black-American women who speak of manifesting and "speaking sh*t into existence" bastardise the depth of Rumi's work.

It's all about good vibes and meditating to them, no actual reflection or introspection beyond superficial toxic positivity.
Libs are rather odd. Link it up if there are any clips or articles.

I did mine at the school I went to and a college and they both went to shit 😭

At school, the teacher (who I knew) was rude to me and kept shouting at me :mjcry:
At the college, the teacher genuinely didn’t care what I had to say and would make me repeat myself a lot.

I was nervous too, but the questions they asked were simple. They asked what subjects I wanted to do, why I chose them, my extracurricular activities, why I chose the school, my plans for the future, how I was going to achieve them, and for History and English Lit they asked me some questions pertaining to what I was doing at the time.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP

At school, the teacher (who I knew) was rude to me and kept shouting at me :mjcry:
At the college, the teacher genuinely didn’t care what I had to say and would make me repeat myself a lot.

I was nervous too, but the questions they asked were simple. They asked what subjects I wanted to do, why I chose them, my extracurricular activities, why I chose the school, my plans for the future, how I was going to achieve them, and for History and English Lit they asked me some questions pertaining to what I was doing at the time.
I remember I just walked into a college with my grades and had a chat. In sixth form I also applied to I just talked about what options are available to me.

I remember I just walked into a college with my grades and had a chat. In sixth form I also applied to I just talked about what options are available to me.
Yeah the college didn’t care as long as I had the grades. The only thing they asked me were questions about the subjects and I left immediately after. I think the school went into more detail literally asking me about anything and everything and making me fill a random form ?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Yeah the college didn’t care as long as I had the grades. The only thing they asked me were questions about the subjects and I left immediately after. I think the school went into more detail literally asking me about anything and everything and making me fill a random form ?
Yeah that was the experience I had, was never asked about all that. Just had to show a photo of my passport as proof of identity.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP

:damn: :damn: i apply to several different sixth forms the interviews is what I’m scared of I just need to get good grades some of the exams im doing are diabolical

Last edited:
:damn: :damn: i apply to several different sixth forms the interviews is what I’m scared off I just need to get good grades some of the exams im doing are diabolical
You can get the good grades inshallah just remember to be confident and try to appear like you’re sure of what you want to do, even if you’re not!! They asked me about uni too, so research the course you are interested in for Uni, apply it to your a levels and your interests, and like I said feign confidence 😭. The teachers will be nicer because they 100% know thats it’s your first time being interviewed, so they’ll go easy on you, but remember to keep your voice steady, keep eye contact, smile a little and try to not seem too nervous because that can make you forget everything they asked (happened to me πŸ₯²)

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
You can get the good grades inshallah just remember to be confident and try to appear like you’re sure of what you want to do, even if you’re not!! They asked me about uni too, so research the course you are interested in for Uni, apply it to your a levels and your interests, and like I said feign confidence 😭. The teachers will be nicer because they 100% know thats it’s your first time being interviewed, so they’ll go easy on you, but remember to keep your voice steady, keep eye contact, smile a little and try to not seem too nervous because that can make you forget everything they asked (happened to me πŸ₯²)
yes I need to be confident the grades is what’s important like I said I’m taking 10 different subjects πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ™πŸ½

yes I need to be confident the grades is what’s important like I said I’m taking 10 different subjects πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ™πŸ½
Other than English, science and maths, what else are you doing? I only did 8 subjects, so the workload was not a lot.