Six Reasons Why Men Are Avoiding Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Lol you see mighty pressed from
A post that was made in jest

lol is your reading comprehension that,
low that you can't tell the Difference between a joke And a serious post?

:chrisfreshhah:

I'm traditionally expressive as I know others agree, you're just being emotionally erratic.

waryaa idaacada iima badalaysid soomaadan gadhan maalin wanaagsan baan ku idhi.

:fittytousand:

walwal mah le. wax walba waa OK, bro.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
abandon these western feminist women. Marry back home folks, I did and couldnt be happier.

Your wife will cook you anjero with beer and shah in the morning while Ayaan from London wont even buy you a cereal box:mjlol:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
My cousin made it, when I slept
Over her house

I prefer Somali eggs :banderas:

ok i will let that one pass your cousin made it, but then you say i "prefer somali eggs"
rather than i would cook somali eggs or even whip up. the conclusion being that you dont cook but you have a good taste, which is a good quality few women have. you almost had me kid but you slipped in the end.

1390266348WBG454Unknown.jpeg

until next time thanks for the sparring

ok i will let that one pass your cousin made it, but then you say i "prefer somali eggs"
rather than i would cook somali eggs or even whip up. the conclusion being that you dont cook but you have a good taste, which is a good quality few women have. you almost had me kid but you slipped in the end.

1390266348WBG454Unknown.jpeg

until next time thanks for the sparring

Has fasting got you using half
Ur brain cells! I said meant
To English eggs

:farmajoyaab:
Alright alright now but what I'm saying is....What you cooking for me tonight when I come over :siilaanyosmile:

:siilaanyolaugh: U can have biyoo

These hoes belong to the game now.

It's the advantage for men now. What's point of marrying when you can get the benefits without marriage itself? She's still cooking, fucking/sucking u and doing housework. She ain't wifey. She's "bae"

I like that.

:trumpsmirk:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Y'all are dumb as fk. Just get a pre-nup. Ain't no thang .

i would personally say i do have a gamophobia because of the following points.

1) fear of losing my freedom
2) the constant need to consult with another before making a choice
3) The absolute lack of privacy
4) differences in personal hygiene
5) Ending with someone who is dissorganized
6) Finding out the wife is a slouch
7) the never ending female dramas
8) differences in lifestyle
9) A womans need to change the man, i really cant accept this one!!!!

so what are your fears if you have any and if not what are the positives you look forward to in getting married.

Nomad

With almost all the points you raised above I found it negotiable and therefore Ok with my relationship with my last g/f whom we lived together for 2 years. We had similar characters, outlook in life, interests, zero secrets and was more wisdom based in our joint decision makings. We broke up (amicably) because I’m allergic to marriage and don’t believe in that institution and she wanted to get married.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Women don't need men. Unlike men who need women in this day and age. Even the ones here saying marriage is useless. Are still wanting to interact with women and stay with them. Women don't need men 100% no interaction with short term is even needed. Allah has programmed men in need of ... from women which women don't need as much or at all for some.
Now women can work and find sperm donors of any intellect age ethnicity if they want and can make a rainbow family. No need for useless men now who complain of their only role to financially provide and protect. Men are wussies now.:gaasdrink:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If we separated all females in world and all men on the world and kill off trangenders.
Men would be begging for women or they'd have to go gay.:siilaanyolaugh:
Women don't even get fully satisfied from men. No need for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending