Six Reasons Why Men Are Avoiding Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
speaking of your somali heritage did your for fathers address themselves as blacks??

and please do tell me what makes you black???

you know we go by qabiil.it's not like we madoows or anything. if you were to drop any of us in western society. despite how non-"black" you see yourself strictly by Somali....cadaans don't care they see us as black too even though most Somalis hate Madows lol

Where are you going to get the sperm to continue reproductive life? :kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:
You think this is Jurassic park lol just add frog dna now we got self replicating girls y'all :mjlol:

You can buy sperm, or just kawal
A Somali guy

Men are really not that bright

:mjpls: Rumour has it Somali
Guys wear the same underwear
For 2-3 days straight

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Woman don't need to marry a man

- we can have children anyway

- we are all financially independent

- finding intimacy will never be a
Prob for a female

:trumpsmirk: Men are obsolete

well as a man i am really in no desperate need of a woman because i already cook and clean for myself, the only need i would want from a woman is companionship and creating a family. that being said even i wouldnt go as far as you and say i dont need a woman:ftw9nwa:.

finding intimacy aint hard for men either going by your logic unless you meant alien love.

:mjlol:

well as a man i am really in no desperate need of a woman because i already cook and clean for myself, the only need i would want from a woman is companionship and creating a family. that being said even i wouldnt go as far as you and say i dont need a woman:ftw9nwa:.

finding intimacy aint hard for men either going by your logic unless you meant alien love.

So you've never experienced a
Drought? Alla beenta beenta

Assembling cereal and eggs
Isn't cooking babes

:drakelaugh:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
A Somali guy

For 2-3 days straight

Are you saying you need help there :pachah1:I can proudly donate you my sperm for the cause :trumpsmirk:
I ain't raising the little shit though. :kodaksmiley:but you can't be ugly

:mjlol:#sike. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:see we both can make bullshit posts too :russ:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
A Somali guy

For 2-3 days straight

Let me actually address your post without kidding.

On serious matters, if you think you can self replicate then you are not a human you are a virus. :farmajoyaab:
and ew why would you wear the same under garments everyday? Without washing? :mahubowtf: who does that, that's not what we do here in Somalia that's just ratchet I hope Allah bless those young men from those type of problems Wallahi!!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Only insecure cuckholds look for
Submissive females

Not surprised someone like you
Would say that

:siilaanyolaugh:
Your posts are so fascinating. How did you learn to say " I want attention" in so many different ways?!. Get off my dick naayaa.

Nomad2054

you know we go by qabiil.it's not like we madoows or anything. if you were to drop any of us in western society. despite how non-"black" you see yourself strictly by Somali....cadaans don't care they see us as black too even though most Somalis hate Madows lol

so you go by what the white man sees you as rather than the way your for fathers so themselves.

my grandfather was no black he was somali and by identify myself as one i am protecting my somali heritage, when you had both things in the same post i was bit confused.

madow= black

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
so you go by what the white man sees you as rather than the way your for fathers so themselves.

my grandfather was no black he was somali and by identify myself as one i am protecting my somali heritage, when you had both things in the same post i was bit confused.

madow= black
:gaasdrink:
Yes I know madoow means black as in Bantu not Somali. Us Somali people are our own people, this is true. But if you expect me to not be real about the colour of my skin then you just want white acceptance.
I of course know this but you seem to want to outcast me. :noneck::ileycry: for what?

Let me actually address your post without kidding.

On serious matters, if you think you can self replicate then you are not a human you are a virus. :farmajoyaab:
and ew why would you wear the same under garments everyday? Without washing? :mahubowtf: who does that, that's not what we do here in Somalia that's just ratchet I hope Allah bless those young men from those type of problems Wallahi!!

What part of getting or buying
Sperm do you not understand ?

Why you so pressed that females
Don't technically need a man

Read the previous post, I
answered The same question

Nomad2054

So you've never experienced a
Drought? Alla beenta beenta

Assembling cereal and eggs
Isn't cooking babes

:drakelaugh:

my drought comes in the form of me lowering my standards but an actual drought were the thirst is real naah never that.

Assembling Cereal and eggs?? danm girl you really do need a man and one that can cook.

:gladbron:

Nomad2054

:gaasdrink:
Yes I know madoow means black as in Bantu not Somali. Us Somali people are our own people, this is true. But if you expect me to not be real about the colour of my skin then you just want white acceptance.
I of course know this but you seem to want to outcast me. :noneck::ileycry: for what?

but the term black is deeper than a skin colour i hope you know that, i aint casting you out bro just trying to set the record straight.

because, you're pissing me off lmao

Nah nah nah :gaasdrink: I'm just enjoying myself posting here online my baby, tbh woman make me most happy in life :siilaanyosmile:just not you right now :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
It's all love
But still to your post on buying sperm :ulyin: :pachah1::pachah1:

I said they can, as in ALL women,
not me doqon

You're just angry that woman have
options

:trumpsmirk:

my drought comes in the form of me lowering my standards but an actual drought were the thirst is real naah never that.

Assembling Cereal and eggs?? danm girl you really do need a man and one that can cook.

:gladbron:

I can cook, I am assuming I hit
The nail on the head with u

:hillarybiz: I forget to add
Beans

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
but the term black is deeper than a skin colour i hope you know that, i aint casting you out bro just trying to set the record straight.

I don't know what point you are trying to make. Let's ku hadalno luqadeena hooyo instead.

look bro, I know this sound like fuckery on first read but I'm making my point
I said they can, as in ALL women,
not me doqon

You're just angry that woman have
options
Fat and ugly women don't get options as so why would I be mad at that? Doesn't it make it more special when a woman CHOOSES a man to begin with? Doesn't that not make a man feel mighty and proud?
Hmmm someone sounds way too westernized. Too much of that ghetto girl need no man shanaynay nonsense has spoiled your head!Ilaah wuu cafiyaa lol

I don't know what point you are trying to make. Let's ku hadalno luqadeena hooyo instead.

Fat and ugly women don't get options as so why would I be mad at that? Doesn't it make it more special when a woman CHOOSES a man to begin with? Doesn't that not make a man feel mighty and proud?
Hmmm someone sounds way too westernized. Too much of that ghetto girl need no man shanaynay nonsense has spoiled your head!Ilaah wuu cafiyaa lol

Lol you see mighty pressed from
A post that was made in jest

lol is your reading comprehension that,
low that you can't tell the Difference between a joke And a serious post?

:chrisfreshhah:

Nomad2054

waryaa idaacada iima badalaysid soomaadan gadhan maalin wanaagsan baan ku idhi.

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts