Six of my educated Western born Somali friends went to Somalia for a traditional bride

Ninkaste oo Soomali oo wax barto wuxuu jacelyahay gabadh aan aqoon dheer laheyn sababtoo ah raga Somalida kama helaan qof tartan kula jira. Waxey radsadaan markaste qof ka hooseeya dhaqaalo ahaan iyo waxbarashaba. Waxey jacelyihiin in iyaga markaste loo baahdo. Raga Somalida kama helaan gabadh isku filan oo geesiyad ah. Waa rag uqdad nafis qabo. #naagnool lives matter!

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Ninkaste oo Soomali oo wax barto wuxuu jacelyahay gabadh aan aqoon dheer laheyn sababtoo ah raga Somalida kama helaan qof tartan kula jira. Waxey radsadaan markaste qof ka hooseeya dhaqaalo ahaan iyo waxbarashaba. Waxey jacelyihiin in iyaga markaste loo baahdo. Raga Somalida kama helaan gabadh isku filan oo geesiyad ah. Waa rag uqdad nafis qabo. #naagnool lives matter!
Uskut! You clearly don't know anything. Somali men want traditional women who look good and can raise a family. That's all we care about. We don't care if a xalimo has 10 degrees. We are not attracted to your degrees at all. We are attracted to women who have family values and unfortunately, you rarely find those values with xalimas that only focus on chasing useless degrees.

Family oriented women>>>>>>>>>>>career/degree chasing women.

Simple and short.

Last edited:
Two of them are power system electricians while other two are a pilots with the regional airlines. The crazier bunch of the group includes the rest. One of them is an elevator mechanic while the other is an electronics engineer. Many of the educated Western Somali guys are going back home to secure well cultured traditional women with deen. They would fair worse with the bunch of Somali women here. They seem to be mixing liberal values and their own toxic mothers teachings. I am the only one left out in the group and will be heading to Jubaland for my traditional partner since I will be joining the Jubaland administration soon enough. Also majority of the Western Somali women don't want to move from the West because they have become too comfortable with all the amenities at their fingertips. Some of these western halimos will contemplate suicide if they don't get their daily Starbucks jolt let alone consider moving to the developing world.
Great

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's nothing wrong with our sisters here or back home, remember the grass is not always greener on the other side. You have to chose ur life partner based on character and not assumption. :)

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
There's nothing wrong with our sisters here or back home, remember the grass is not always greener on the other side. You have to chose ur life partner based on character and not assumption. :)
Let's just leave them to romanticize:lolbron:

Most of them don't know that our qalanjos back home are feisty! Western xalimas are miskeen compared to them kkkkkkkkkkk

Uskut! You clearly don't know anything. Somali men want traditional women who look good and can raise a family. That's all we care about. We don't care if a xalimo has 10 degrees. We are not attracted to your degrees at all. We are attracted to women who have family values and unfortunately, you rarely find those values on xalimas that only focus on chasing useless degrees.

Family oriented women>>>>>>>>>>>career/degree oriented women.

Simple and short.

Uskuto_O reyrey waa abuser ha la iska ilaalyo:p

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
kp8te.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What he said is the absolute truth though. No sane man who wants a traditional strong family will marry a western raised spoiled Somali woman. We don't want our kids to be raised by toxic LGBTQ supporting liberal snowflake. Inshallah my future wife will be chaste and religious Somali Muslimah who'll teach my kids the Quran and the Somali language.
It's actually quite disgusting that you're painting all western raised Somali girls with the same brush just to push your agenda.

You don't see us, screaming day and night how most of you Somali men lack the deen, drug addicts, alcoholic with nothing to show for, it's always the men who never got attention from girls during high school who scream like this, all of the Somali boys who I went to college with are married or dating western raised Somali girls. Birds of a feather flock together, no educated Somali man who has a good socializing skills will waste money and time to go back to Africa to get a bride. It's either the controlling fake religious lunatics who hate women or the former jailbirds who have been left behind that have nothing to show off.

Uskut! You clearly don't know anything. Somali men want traditional women who look good and can raise a family. That's all we care about. We don't care if a xalimo has 10 degrees. We are not attracted to your degrees at all. We are attracted to women who have family values and unfortunately, you rarely find those values on xalimas that only focus on chasing useless degrees.

Family oriented women>>>>>>>>>>>career/degree oriented women.

Simple and short.
All we need

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
It's actually quite disgusting that you're painting all western raised Somali girls with the same brush just to push your agenda.

You don't see us, screaming day and night how most of you Somali men lack the deen, drug addicts, alcoholic with nothing to show for, it's always the men who never got attention from girls during high school who scream like this, all of the Somali boys who I went to college with are married or dating western raised Somali girls. Birds of a feather flock together, no educated Somali man who has a good socializing skills will waste money and time to go back to Africa to get a bride. It's either the controlling fake religious lunatics who hate women or the former jailbirds who have been left behind that have nothing to show off.
Oh really? I've had a different experience. Most of the guys I see who talk about going back home are the ones who are in uni and are planning on taking their talents back home. They're also usually the religious blokes who don't date and would rather prefer marrying a traditional woman and build a family, but sadly they rarely find such women in the west. That's why they're marrying back home.

They're true kings who know their worth. So, stop generalizing Somali men based on the horrible experience you had in the ghetto.

:win:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Kkkkkkk Gibiin, there are always exceptions to the rule my Sister. I'm sure there are chaste and religious Somali women in the West but they're negligible compared to the hordes of unreligious liberal fanatics that ruin the Somali name.

I'm also sure the are more categories to Somali men than the two extremely biased ones you listed. Any man who deeply worries about the future of his offspring will have second thoughts of marrying western raised Halimo.

Trending