Six of my educated Western born Somali friends went to Somalia for a traditional bride

The only reason why you’re going back to somalia to “secure traditional partners” is because you have absolutely nothing to offer in the western world. You idolise somali women back home because you think they’re submissive loool :yloezpe: but ...
Anyways, You’re gonna go there waver your us/uk passport and some somali women there will take interest, not in you but in your passport (as she should!).

So yes go home and get that girl bro xx:yloezpe:

1. A man should invest in his woman's education. It will pay off in many ways.

2. Somali women are naturally intelligent in their own ways. A degree don't really say shit. How many dumb mothafuckas do we know with degrees?

Put some respek on your sistas
Number 1 is a joke right? U can't be serious son.

It's actually quite disgusting that you're painting all western raised Somali girls with the same brush just to push your agenda.

You don't see us, screaming day and night how most of you Somali men lack the deen, drug addicts, alcoholic with nothing to show for, it's always the men who never got attention from girls during high school who scream like this, all of the Somali boys who I went to college with are married or dating western raised Somali girls. Birds of a feather flock together, no educated Somali man who has a good socializing skills will waste money and time to go back to Africa to get a bride. It's either the controlling fake religious lunatics who hate women or the former jailbirds who have been left behind that have nothing to show off.

This is very insightful. I've been through this experience, though I didn't direct rage at Somali girls simply due to the fact that I didn't grow up around Somalis, but I did fall down the bitter-at-women rat-hole, and I really don't think I will ever get out of it. What you don't understand is that it becomes a pleasurable feeling after a while, it's possible to enjoy your bitterness. And yes, a consequence of this has been that my views have turned decidedly right-wing, anti-feminist, very ethno-nationalist re Somalia and questioning of many current social and political arrangements in the West. I naturally plan to wife up a local from back home. But I'm a miskeen who isn't capable of abusing anybody, unless it turns out it's arousing, in which case, we'll see.

Where you are most unfair though, Gibiin, is that really it isn't a matter of "social skills." It's a matter of LOOKS for guys in the West.

Looks --> re-reinforcement/easy acceptance --> good social skills.

Below average looks --> rejection ---> bitterness etc.

The racial morphology of Somalis is such that, from the viewpoint of the West, many of the males look like strange dorks. This racial morphology is typical in Somalia but it has a low status in the U.S/Europe. These males are naturally rejected in the sexual marketplace. Combined with a conservative background that stigmatizes sex until marriage etc -- you have a recipe for sexual disaster.

In summary, the gorgeousness of the Somali female compared to the Somali male is causing a sexual conflict between younger male and female Somalis in the West.

Where you are most unfair though, Gibiin, is that really it isn't a matter of "social skills." It's a matter of LOOKS for guys in the West.

Looks --> re-reinforcement/easy acceptance --> good social skills.

Below average looks --> rejection ---> bitterness etc.

The racial morphology of Somalis is such that, from the viewpoint of the West, many of the males look like strange dorks. This racial morphology is typical in Somalia but it has a low status in the U.S/Europe. These males are naturally rejected in the sexual marketplace. Combined with a conservative background that stigmatizes sex until marriage etc -- you have a recipe for sexual disaster.

In summary, the gorgeousness of the Somali female compared to the Somali male is causing a sexual conflict between younger male and female Somalis in the West.

This is the smartest thing I've ever said.

Trending

Latest posts