Six of my educated Western born Somali friends went to Somalia for a traditional bride

Two of them are power system electricians while other two are a pilots with the regional airlines. The crazier bunch of the group includes the rest. One of them is an elevator mechanic while the other is an electronics engineer. Many of the educated Western Somali guys are going back home to secure well cultured traditional women with deen. They would fair worse with the bunch of Somali women here. They seem to be mixing liberal values and their own toxic mothers teachings. I am the only one left out in the group and will be heading to Jubaland for my traditional partner since I will be joining the Jubaland administration soon enough. Also majority of the Western Somali women don't want to move from the West because they have become too comfortable with all the amenities at their fingertips. Some of these western halimos will contemplate suicide if they don't get their daily Starbucks jolt let alone consider moving to the developing world.

Two of them are power system electricians while other two are a pilots with the regional airlines. The crazier bunch of the group includes the rest. One of them is an elevator mechanic while the other is an electronics engineer. Many of the educated Western Somali guys are going back home to secure well cultured traditional women with deen. They would fair worse with the bunch of Somali women here. They seem to be mixing liberal values and their own toxic mothers teachings. I am the only one left out in the group and will be heading to Jubaland for my traditional partner since I will be joining the Jubaland administration soon enough. Also majority of the Western Somali women don't want to move from the West because they have become too comfortable with all the amenities at their fingertips. Some of these western halimos will contemplate suicide if they don't get their daily Starbucks jolt let alone consider moving to the developing world.
Screenshot_20200510-205235.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What have Western Xalimos- no Xalimos in general do to you for you to have this much hatred towards them?
:mugshotman:
What he said is the absolute truth though. No sane man who wants a traditional strong family will marry a western raised spoiled Somali woman. We don't want our kids to be raised by toxic LGBTQ supporting liberal snowflake. Inshallah my future wife will be chaste and religious Somali Muslimah who'll teach my kids the Quran and the Somali language.

What he said is the absolute truth though. No sane man who wants a traditional strong family will marry a western raised spoiled Somali woman. We don't want our kids to be raised by toxic LGBTQ supporting liberal snowflake. Inshallah my future wife will be chaste and religious Somali Muslimah who'll teach my kids the Quran and the Somali language.
But are you chaste? You deserve a wife as clean as you.

Trending

Latest posts