Sisters: You CAN refuse intercourse, don't listen to weak hadiths.

If you don't want intercourse, don't feel like it, are tired after the first round, you CAN say no. You think Allah SWT, who loves you, wants you to suffer? Don't listen to these sexist males and their perverted fantasies of women being forced to cater to their incessant demands. The marital bed should be built on love, mutual desire and 'want'. No khasab or balaayo.

Follow this account, this sister dismantles nonsense spread by sexist men.

Ainโ€™t the reason why the women would be cursed is not she refused sex but used it against men for no reason ?

Ive been ousted :jcoleno: how did you know?

Women donโ€™t play about their paper present or future, even Allah in his infinite wisdom said her money is hers, and such is the law.

Pay Me Music Video GIF by DJ Mustard

Imagine forcing yourself to have intercourse with your wife when she's not in the mood you guys are heartless bila dhiig just wait till tomorrow. None of you guys are married for a reason and are probably out here posting your rape fantasies because you are sexually frustrated virgins.
:damn:

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
VIP
Women donโ€™t play about their paper present or future, even Allah in his infinite wisdom said her money is hers, and such is the law.

Pay Me Music Video GIF by DJ Mustard
If you know any niggaz with money then tell me. I need the money for ayuuto to buy a gold set

If you know any niggaz with money then tell me. I need the money for ayuuto to buy a gold set

You know rich men like beautiful women, are entitled and demanding.

Youโ€™re too spirited to put up with that, but itโ€™s a sweet thought I will give you that.

:jcoleno:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
You know rich men like beautiful women, are entitled and demanding.

Youโ€™re too spirited to put up with that, but itโ€™s a sweet thought I will give you that.

:jcoleno:
Im not showing off but like im acc known for being beautiful to the point that Iโ€™ve had gabay written for me, alhamdulilah. Lets go bar and bar and see whos better looking. Facetime now. First you gotta sign an Nda:dabcasar:

don't feel like it

I trust the hadith because itโ€™s sahih grade. However, what I quoted here is what makes me apprehensive. The โ€˜I donโ€™t feel like itโ€™ excuse is common among some Kufr Reddit cucks. I can respect normal reasons like being too tired, having a headache, or experiencing any ailment in general. However, if a woman youโ€™ve pledged to take care of and build a life with no longer feels like being intimate, itโ€™s important to deeply consider the circumstances youโ€™re in. Perhaps even seek a divorce in my humble opinion.

Im not showing off but like im acc known for being beautiful to the point that Iโ€™ve had gabay written for me, alhamdulilah. Lets go bar and bar and see whos better looking. Facetime now. First you gotta sign an Nda:dabcasar:

I tried giving you that compliment on the low, but somehow found a way to turn it against me.

I guess I was right about you being spirited.
:cosbyhmm:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I tried giving you that compliment on the low, but somehow found a way to turn it against me.

I guess I was right about you being spirited.
:cosbyhmm:
Sorry I thought you were a girl and wanted to sniff out the competition ๐Ÿ˜ข its tuff competing for resources aka โ€˜rich guysโ€™. Also im reer mudug ofc im โ€˜spiritedโ€™ ya binti.
the lion king attack GIF

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I heard an estimated 83% of British Muslims have watched adult entertainment at some point, according to a survey. In a Canadian online survey (N = 350), 59% of Muslim respondents (16-22) admitted to regularly watching *orn. In an Arab multi-national cross-sectional study (N = 15,027) on the prevalence of *orn use. There were even participants from Somalia, though small in number. It was found that young age, male gender, and lower educational level are all predictors for higher *ornography viewing. In the study, the prevalence of *ornography viewing at least once over the past year was 88%, 68.69% over the last month, and 50.47% over the last 7 days. These rates were higher than in Australia, Italy, and Bangladesh but lower than in Sweden at (98%). Men with the lowest prevalence were PhDs.

You heard that, ladies. Select men who are older and have higher levels of educational attainment. I was right all along. :ftw9nwa: I brought this up because one's viewership of adult entertainment can skew one's perspective of romance.

Why get married to a guy if you want to refuse intercourse with him? Even if you're not in the mood if you really love your husband you will let him do it . Because unlike men , women can have sex without being in the mood.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
My wife would not dare say No to me
Whatever i say she must do
As i pay bills and give her food and money
If she disagrees it will be a divorce

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why get married if you cannot meaningfully connect with your spouse enough for them to want to have relations? Why are your desires the main focus to the point you have to manipulate emotionally?

Imagine if a lady marries a brother and has no sexual past and a clean search history, but he has been exposed to *orn. Giving him a convoluted view of physical intimacy. With a *orn-ravaged brain, he may ask for strange requests or have odd proclivities, and lacking patience; he isn't going to please anyone but himself. He might even have ED because of this. Forced to use aids like secretly watching erotica or overdosing on blue pills, succumbing to heart attack or penile gangrene requiring amputation.
Thats Crazy Outta Pocket GIF by ALLBLK

Trending

Latest posts