Sisters: You CAN refuse intercourse, don't listen to weak hadiths.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Denying sahih hadiths now? Incredible development, I knew the deep hatred within you was anti Islam.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Please be careful not to ignore hadiths and instead understand their context; the hadith is not weak.

Abu Huraira (Allah he pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may, peace be upon him) as saying:

When a man invites his wife to his bed and she does not come, and he (the husband) spends the night being angry with her, the angels curse her until morning.

ΩˆΩŽΨ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨ§ أَبُو Ψ¨ΩŽΩƒΩ’Ψ±Ω بْنُ أَبِي Ψ΄ΩŽΩŠΩ’Ψ¨ΩŽΨ©ΩŽΨŒ وَأَبُو ΩƒΩΨ±ΩŽΩŠΩ’Ψ¨Ω Ω‚ΩŽΨ§Ω„Ψ§ΩŽ Ψ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨ§ أَبُو Ω…ΩΨΉΩŽΨ§ΩˆΩΩŠΩŽΨ©ΩŽΨŒ Ψ­ ΩˆΩŽΨ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩΩŠ أَبُو سَعِيدٍ Ψ§Ω„Ψ£ΩŽΨ΄ΩŽΨ¬Ω‘ΩΨŒ Ψ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨ§ ΩˆΩŽΩƒΩΩŠΨΉΩŒΨŒ Ψ­ ΩˆΩŽΨ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩΩŠ Ψ²ΩΩ‡ΩŽΩŠΩ’Ψ±Ω بْنُ Ψ­ΩŽΨ±Ω’Ψ¨ΩΨŒ - ΩˆΩŽΨ§Ω„Ω„Ω‘ΩŽΩΩ’ΨΈΩ Ω„ΩŽΩ‡Ω - Ψ­ΩŽΨ―Ω‘ΩŽΨ«ΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨ§ جَرِيرٌ، كُلُّهُمْ ΨΉΩŽΩ†Ω Ψ§Ω„Ψ£ΩŽΨΉΩ’Ω…ΩŽΨ΄ΩΨŒ ΨΉΩŽΩ†Ω’ أَبِي Ψ­ΩŽΨ§Ψ²ΩΩ…ΩΨŒ ΨΉΩŽΩ†Ω’ أَبِي Ω‡ΩΨ±ΩŽΩŠΩ’Ψ±ΩŽΨ©ΩŽΨŒ Ω‚ΩŽΨ§Ω„ΩŽ Ω‚ΩŽΨ§Ω„ΩŽ Ψ±ΩŽΨ³ΩΩˆΩ„Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‘ΩŽΩ‡Ω Ψ΅Ω„Ω‰ Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ ΨΉΩ„ΩŠΩ‡ ΩˆΨ³Ω„Ω… ‏ "‏ Ψ₯ِذَا دَعَا Ψ§Ω„Ψ±Ω‘ΩŽΨ¬ΩΩ„Ω Ψ§Ω…Ω’Ψ±ΩŽΨ£ΩŽΨͺΩŽΩ‡Ω Ψ₯ΩΩ„ΩŽΩ‰ ΩΩΨ±ΩŽΨ§Ψ΄ΩΩ‡Ω ΩΩŽΩ„ΩŽΩ…Ω’ ΨͺΩŽΨ£Ω’Ψͺِهِ فَبَاΨͺَ ΨΊΩŽΨΆΩ’Ψ¨ΩŽΨ§Ω†ΩŽ ΨΉΩŽΩ„ΩŽΩŠΩ’Ω‡ΩŽΨ§ Ω„ΩŽΨΉΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨͺΩ’Ω‡ΩŽΨ§ Ψ§Ω„Ω’Ω…ΩŽΩ„Ψ§ΩŽΨ¦ΩΩƒΩŽΨ©Ω حَΨͺΩ‘ΩŽΩ‰ ΨͺΩΨ΅Ω’Ψ¨ΩΨ­ΩŽ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 1436d
In-book reference: Book 16, Hadith 143

Just to clarify, if she refuses sex without any legitimate reason, or simply to spite him or as a form of punishment, that's the case which the hadith condemns.

Edit: and yes, it works both ways. Men are not allowed to refuse sexual pleasure to women without any legitimate reason.

A woman once asked a sheikh about her husband's urges to have sex two or three times a day, feeling exhausted and such, and he advised her to allow him to look for another wife if she is unable to satisfy or to share the burden, as some men have higher levels of horniness. If not, they should divorce.
So what if the angels curse personally idgaf

It's our fault as women, we need to stop acting like we are guests in our own religion, and learn and teach it ourselves. I make a mental note of 'Sheikhs' that ooze with misogyny, and ignore anything they say. I might make a thread one day, posting all the sexist things they say.
You need a modern Islam if you want the religion without misogyny. Start with why women inherit 50% and their testimony in court is half of a man. That’s an insult on cognitive ability and worth. I could go on but I don’t want to offend anyone here.

al-Mu'tamid Ψ§Ω„Ω…ΨΉΨͺΩ…Ψ―

عِشْ Ω…ΩŽΨ§ شِئْΨͺَ فَΨ₯ΩΩ†ΩŽΩ‘ΩƒΩŽ Ω…ΩŽΩŠΩΩ‘Ψͺٌ

Low-IQ input. Do you even reflect on what you are saying? The angels who constantly worship and praise Allah seek forgiveness for those on earth. If these same angels were to spend their time cursing you, you would be doomed.
Those [angels] who carry the Throne and those around it exalt [Allah] with praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who have believed, [saying], β€œOur Lord, You have encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire.
40:7

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
What??? Are you serious? I've included the context of a hadith below the post, and it makes perfect sense that if you're withholding sex from your husband out of spite and pettiness, you should just get a divorce and let him find another woman who will meet his needs. 99 percent of the people on this forum are either defient in their deen or lack any comprehension just freestyling with emotions.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
What??? Are you serious? I've included the context of a hadith below the post, and it makes perfect sense that if you're withholding sex from your husband out of spite and pettiness, you should just get a divorce and let him find another woman who will meet his needs. 99 percent of the people on this forum are either defient in their deen or lack any comprehension just freestyling with emotions.
Still a weak hadith. Dont care

Still a weak hadith. Dont care
1707591949808.png

Mudug_gyal

VIP
by what is apparent I would not surprised if your a secret Murtad.
Subhanallah. Men are raping and pillaging God’s people and you’re takfiring a random miskeen muslim girl who will forever be a refugee and never live on her soil thanks to somali men savagery and lack of iman in Islam? Should I keep going on?
fred armisen lol GIF by IFC

Trending

Latest posts