Votes: 7 35.0%
  • My sister- blood is thicker

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
That's disturbing. I wouldn't tolerate that tho.
Ma neef baan ahay?
I guess then keeping a good distance between your wife and family is a must. Thanks. I had no idea yall were bunch of cawaan.
Y'all?

No comment.

Have you not met Somali women? :ayaanswag:

Your sister comes to your house and says that your wife gave her cold tea and no food. That you're being badly treated because your house is a mess and that you should divorce her. She's knows a girl that's your same tribe that can be a better wife. This one takes all your money! Not to mention you've been married two weeks and she's not pregnant. Leave this menopausal woman.

In reality your both the same age and work full time jobs and your sisters/hooyos jinni doesn't like her. That's an extremely common scenario. It's practically cliche.
I've seen this exact scenario, not just from sisters but habro that just want to cause fidna. Then they make the rounds across town, call long distance and say "inanki ficnaa waa la sixray" :deadmanny:

I've seen this old lady cause so much fidna in marriages and families. She carries around an caag pretending she's bringing caano or whatever but she's looking for xaan. :bell:My ayeyo always said habraha are the cause of all of the worlds problems

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Finally someone who knows what I'm talking about lol I was starting to wonder are these people even Somali, the wife vs sister/mom is so cliche in our community. And there is no such thing as staying out of it, you picking side whether you like it or or not.

Yeah it goes the other way too where wives don't want their husbands to visit their hooyo.

Basically all in all Somali men need to grow some balls. It's pathetic if your wife or your sister/hooyo is trying to get you to cut off ties with either of them.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Y'all?

I've seen this exact scenario, not just from sisters but habro that just want to cause fidna. Then they make the rounds across town, call long distance and say "inanki ficnaa waa la sixray" :deadmanny:

I've seen this old lady cause so much fidna in marriages and families. She carries around an caag pretending she's bringing caano or whatever but she's looking for xaan. :bell:My ayeyo always said habraha are the cause of all of the worlds problems

Most of the habros are divorced. I genuinely believe it frustration because it's ceeb in our society for a women after a certain age to get remarried so they become bitter, you never see the old ladies that dote on their husbands gossiping. :yloezpe:

Gambar

VIP
Most of the habros are divorced. I genuinely believe it frustration because it's ceeb in our society for a women after a certain age to get remarried so they become bitter, you never see the old ladies that dote on their husbands gossiping. :yloezpe:
:O27GWRK:Ive seen my ayeyo fight them and call them bored shriveling habro. I think she's right. But I feel sorry for them.

Y'all?

Yeah everyone of u animals.:trumpsmirk:
In 20 years time it will be u and @TheShinning making rounds carrying milk instigating drama.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Well I don't know about you guys but let's be honest with each other; Not all Hooyos are created equal.

Ilaah baan ku dhaartee I can never imagine a time where my mom can instigate shit between me wife and I, and of the small chance of that happening, god for bid, I can never also imagine a scenario where I have to put mom on the stand and question her like "hooyo tell me your side of the story" thats sacrilege.

If she came at me with calacal about how my mom is mean to her or she said that or did this, I would be like naa "shuddab saqajaamadyahay, orod upstairs tag oo sariirta igu sii sug bahalyahay waalid caasigii" caawa shaqo qaran ayaannkaa qaban, saan hadhaw intaan macawsta ula baxo ayaan la dhici lahaa along with my birta calanka. Nacal khashbiirak!

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Between the wifey and sister is an all together different world.

If sis is still a young gashaanti at college or Uni, I am always gonna give her the benefit of the doubt. I would expect my Jeexa midig to treat her well just like my brothers if not more.

If and when that fateful day comes, where my sis marries a farax from a rival clan or subclan, things will change dramatically and all protection and sibling diplomatic immunity will be downgraded to a hostile level.

In this perfect scenario my wife is closer to me, assuming she is from the same clan, she is my therapist, confidant ,friend and the carrier of my sub clade future army. Nacalaa aint no body disrespecting my sovereign fijaaan:kodaksmiley::chrisfreshhah:

Cid aan iyada ahayn oon wax isla xamano ama ku calaacalo ma jirtabee lol:manny:

I'd expect my husband to stay out of it, it's between me and his sister. Getting him involved would just make things more complicated, it can all be avoided if you dont live close to your in-laws, move as far away as you can :dabcasar:

Kula Fitna Waa Xasaska!:fittytousand:

If you come from a level headed family, don't bring yourself issues by marrying a drama queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending