Whose side are you on?

• My wife-she is my rib

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • My sister- blood is thicker

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's some petty stuff I couldn't careless but if it's serious I take the side of whoever is right, even if it goes against myself or my own parents, just as we are commanded in the Quran to always stand up for justice even if its against ourselves.

I would interpret whoever was wrong or began the conflict 'as an attack against me' not the other person, that's how you approach a situation like this, rather than approaching it as your wife vs sister/family etc which is foolish.

The party that is wrong is really attacking you not the other person, if I speak badly to an auntie of mine, I am really attacking the honour of my mother not my auntie at all and it shows a deep lack of respect I have for my own mother to attack her own sister like that.

if I truly respected my mum, I would have never behaved in such a way even if she provoked me badly, I would simply ignore her, not say a word and tell my mum in private what happened which is the correct approach to take.

These types of issues tend to happen when you have either a corrupt sister/mum or wife with inflated ego's, if you happened to be cursed with such people you simply keep these animals apart, if not! then don't go out bringing that curse upon yourselves by marrying such a women.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Touché! naa i will be calling u out on bullshit. what you gonna do? flash me your deformed c*nt lol
You calling me a c*nt says more about you than me, I knew you were dirty old man but didn't know you were disrespectful dickhead. Have a good day, I made the mistake interacting with you, rest assured that won't be happening again.

Gambar

VIP
You calling me a c*nt says more about you than me, I knew you were dirty old man but didn't know you were disrespectful dickhead. Have a good day, I made the mistake interacting with you, rest assured that won't be happening again.
To be fair he didn't call you a c*nt, he referred to it. Disgusting either way. :tacky:

NotMyL

VIP
Here comes @Inquisitive_ with his level headed posts.
oh-boy-here-we-go-again-_a54153d7c3172f8d00795a1a52670d2a.gif

Lol just kidding :lolbron:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
The moment you make a thread, Im invited. Just like how rape works, you flash me naaso and futo and better believe im taking advantage.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
lol at the votes, I would be lying if I said I was surprised. Somali men have problem growing up, that's why most of them run to their mama's house even at the age 40.

They'll be all alone on their third marriage estranged from their kids. But their sister would never dream of choosing her brother over her husband even if he was wrong.

I've seen this situation play out exactly.

If you're wife is a horror show who is hellbent on hating your family you shouldn't have married her but in all other cases you should choose your wife. You'll family will get over it and won't disown you, but if you choose your sister you might do irreparable damage to the marriage.

My 2 cents

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Whoever marries my little brother is going to get nothing but love. I always wanted a little sister.

I don't know why some Somali women act as though they have an incestous relationship with their brother. Why all the jealousy? Uff.

They'll be all alone on their third marriage estranged from their kids. But their sister would never dream of choosing her brother over her husband even if he was wrong.

I've seen this situation play out exactly.

If you're wife is a horror show who is hellbent on hating your family you shouldn't have married her but in all other cases you should choose your wife. You'll family will get over it and won't disown you, but if you choose your sister you might do irreparable damage to the marriage.

My 2 cents
Why not side with the one who is right? It's really easy. I would even tell my mom to fall back if she was wrong. It's simple really.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why not side with the one who is right? It's really easy. I would even tell my mom to fall back if she was wrong. It's simple really.

I know this isn't pc but women can sometimes irrationally get into fights and most likely you won't know who is in the right. They might both have valid reasons to be upset. Who will you choose?

I know this isn't pc but women can sometimes irrationally get into fights and most likely you won't know who is in the right. They might both have valid reasons to be upset. Who will you choose?
One of them will be at fault. I cant see how two people can fight and both be right. But let's assume they both are, then I would tell them just that. The only time I would pick a side is if it's clear who is wrong. Wtf would my wife and sister fight over anyway?

One of them will be at fault. I can see how two people can right and both be right. But let's assume they both are, then I would tell them just that. The only time I would pick a side is if it's clear who is wrong. Wtf would my wife and sister fight over anyway?

That would be difficult when there is no witness or evidence. Somali woman are in love with half truths, they will pick pits of truth whenever it suits em and skip whatever put em in bad light.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Talking from experience? :trumpsmirk:

No comment.

One of them will be at fault. I cant see how two people can fight and both be right. But let's assume they both are, then I would tell them just that. The only time I would pick a side is if it's clear who is wrong. Wtf would my wife and sister fight over anyway?

Have you not met Somali women? :ayaanswag:

Your sister comes to your house and says that your wife gave her cold tea and no food. That you're being badly treated because your house is a mess and that you should divorce her. She's knows a girl that's your same tribe that can be a better wife. This one takes all your money! Not to mention you've been married two weeks and she's not pregnant. Leave this menopausal woman.

In reality your both the same age and work full time jobs and your sisters/hooyos jinni doesn't like her. That's an extremely common scenario. It's practically cliche.

No comment.

Your sister comes to your house and says that your wife gave her cold tea and no food. That your being badly treated because your house is a mess and that you should divorce her. She's knows a girl that's your same tribe that can be a better wife. This one takes all your money! Not to mention you've been married two weeks and she's not pregnant. Leave this menopausal woman.

In reality your both the same age and work full time jobs and your sisters/hooyos jinni doesn't like her. That's an extremely common scenario. It's practically cliche.
That's disturbing. I wouldn't tolerate that tho.
Ma neef baan ahay?
I guess then keeping a good distance between your wife and family is a must. Thanks. I had no idea yall were bunch of cawaan.

NotMyL

VIP
No comment.

Your sister comes to your house and says that your wife gave her cold tea and no food. That you're being badly treated because your house is a mess and that you should divorce her. She's knows a girl that's your same tribe that can be a better wife. This one takes all your money! Not to mention you've been married two weeks and she's not pregnant. Leave this menopausal woman.

Finally someone who knows what I'm talking about lol I was starting to wonder are these people even Somali, the wife vs sister/mom is so cliche in our community. And there is no such thing as staying out of it, you picking side whether you like it or or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.