• My sister- blood is thicker

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
How would you act differently? Aren't you the same person before and after kids :drakewtf:
Not act different. I'll change how I approach a situation based on if I have kids or not. I can make a decision if we don't have kids cos I wouldn't care about the affect it would have on my kids but if I have kids I'm gonna approach the situation differently. Is that hard to understand walaalo?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How can they be both right in their own way? Only one of them can be right and I would be on that side. Women are strange. They expect you to side with them just because she's your family or spouse.

Adiga u worry me. U sound like the type to start unwarranted drama.
Lool waar its hypothetical question, I promise I'm very sweet girl:siilaanyosmile:

And right as in each has some valid points.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What lesson would that teach? I don't blame the wife, it's his fault for involving his family in his relationship. Keep it separate and you don't have a problem. But we all know that won't happen as Somali men love to go to their mom/sister to share any problems they are having with their wife.
Any issues that arise should be between husband and wife unless its abuse or drugs

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Weak!!!!

I hope your sisters riff riffs your wife.
Would you have me destroy my home and family by divorcing my wife just because my sis doesnt like her?

Sisters can be qumayos sometimes
:hillarybiz:

I would have asked his sister to do that to him until I realized he has no hair.
I'd be ok with her riffing me instead of the wife.

And what do you mean i have no hair? Do you mean my avatar? :icon lol:

Gambar

VIP
Would you have me destroy my home and family by divorcing my wife just because my sis doesnt like her?

:dead:Sisters can be qumanyos? Sisters have your back.

NotMyL

VIP
To all the ones voted for their sister

giphy.gif

To the ones that voted the right way

tenor.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Precisely.

NotMyL

VIP
@El padrone adiga you don't even count, if I ever do create a thread about unhealthy obsession with masturbation and o, I will need your opinion. Until then, be a trooper and see your way out
giphy.gif

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
:dead:Sisters can be qumanyos? Sisters have your back.

Yes but how can you ask a man to get rid of his wife just cause you dont like her? I mean who the hell is she? This isnt her life and she isnt my mother. What is she gonna do for me when i divorce the wife and im coming home to an empty house with no food and a cold bed at night. And my kids are growing up in a single parent home or they calling the wifes next nigga daddy. Hell no

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@El padrone adiga you don't even count, if I ever do create a thread about unhealthy obsession with masturbation and o, I will need your opinion. Until then, be a trooper and see your way out
giphy.gif
Touché! naa i will be calling u out on bullshit. what you gonna do? flash me your deformed c*nt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending