Votes: 7 35.0%
  • My sister- blood is thicker

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
I'd have a talk with my sister. Tell her to be the bigger person even if she isnt at fault. I'd tell my wife to respect my sister if my wife is wrong. If sis says to divorce the wife i'd say that isnt going to happen but that doesnt mean i dont love you. What she wants to do after that is up to her

:manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
lol at the votes, I would be lying if I said I was surprised. Somali men have problem growing up, that's why most of them run to their mama's house even at the age 40.
Abaayo. Blood is thicker than water. The wife was a stranger to him couple of years ago. Your sibling is irreplaceable. I dont care how many kids they have with each other. If a guy can't protect his sister then he's the dumbest man in the world.

Somali women are always disrespectful to the husband's family. They should be taught a lesson!!

Gibiin-Udug

I'd have a talk with my sister. Tell her to be the bigger person even if she isnt at fault. I'd tell my wife to respect my sister if my wife is wrong. If sis says to divorce the wife i'd say that isnt going to happen but that doesnt mean i dont love you. What she wants to do after that is up to her

Weak!!!!

I hope your sisters riff riffs your wife.

Gambar

VIP

Very mature.

If I don't have a family with my wife and she's clearly wrong then I couldn't care less what she thinks. It all depends on the situation. If the wife is clearly wrong then what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Weak!!!!

I hope your sisters riff riffs your wife.

I haven't heard that phrase in a while since slife tbh. Maybe I'm childish but it makes me laugh every time. :dead:I would have asked his sister to do that to him until I realized he has no hair.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I would side with My wife cause she is part of the family just like everybody else

I cant control what My sister says or does, but I have the power to tell her to stop and I Will do so if shes In the wrong same goes with the wife Anytime theres an issue ill sit and talk with em individually worst thing to do is to ignore it

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Abaayo. Blood is thicker than water. The wife was a stranger to him couple of years ago. Your sibling is irreplaceable. I dont care how many kids they have with each other. If a guy can't protect his sister then he's the dumbest man in the world.

Somali women are always disrespectful to the husband's family. They should be taught a lesson!!
What lesson would that teach? I don't blame the wife, it's his fault for involving his family in his relationship. Keep it separate and you don't have a problem. But we all know that won't happen as Somali men love to go to their mom/sister to share any problems they are having with their wife.

Gibiin-Udug

What lesson would that teach? I don't blame the wife, it's his fault for involving his family in his relationship. Keep it separate and you don't have a problem. But we all know that won't happen as Somali men love to go to their mom/sister to share any problems they are having with their wife.
A lesson to mind her own damn business.

They always try to start shit with his family until she gets stomped on and cries like the she is.

P.s

The last part was hypothetical don't come for me SSpot feminists :browtf:

Suppose your wife and sister are in a disagreement, they're both right in their own way. Which side do you take?

I have seen a lot somali men take their sibling/parents side over their spouse. The most bizarre thing is when they say well they are my family, as if the wife isn't :faysalwtf:
How can they be both right in their own way? Only one of them can be right and I would be on that side. Women are strange. They expect you to side with them just because she's your family or spouse.

Adiga u worry me. U sound like the type to start unwarranted drama.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Rule numero uno: The wife is always wrong!
I would beat her up with jumper cable and deny her malab pounding for a week.

I mean I would react differently if we have kids compared to not having kids nacalaa. The effect my decisions have on my kids are more important than anything. I don't have sisters so it don't matter

How would you act differently? Aren't you the same person before and after kids :drakewtf:

Gambar

VIP
How can they be both right in their own way? Only one of them can be right and I would be on that side. Women are strange. They expect you to side with them just because she's your family or spouse.

Adiga u worry me. U sound like the type to start unwarranted drama.
Did you not read her other thread? :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts