• My sister- blood is thicker

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Suppose your wife and sister are in a disagreement, they're both right in their own way. Which side do you take?

I have seen a lot somali men take their sibling/parents side over their spouse. The most bizarre thing is when they say well they are my family, as if the wife isn't :faysalwtf:

NotMyL

VIP
Issa joke inaadeer:mjlaugh:
giphy.gif

Sorry violence against women isn't a joke, especially now when we are seeing more and more men kill their wives.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You know that won't be an option lol you will be forced to chose a side.
TBH it depends on what the problem is. Who is clearly right or wrong. How long I've been with my wife and the situation of our family. It isn't an easy decision and is always subjective to the state of the relationship you have with your sister and your wife or at least that's my two cents

Suppose your wife and sister are in a disagreement, they're both right in their own way. Which side do you take?

I have seen a lot somali men take their sibling/parents side over their spouse. The most bizarre thing is when they say well they are my family, as if the wife isn't :faysalwtf:
Between your brother and husband
which side do you take?:mjohreally:

It's best not to disagree with your brother's wife. If you do, she's gonna take it as 'they don't like me'.

NotMyL

VIP
TBH it depends on what the problem is. Who is clearly right or wrong. How long I've been with my wife and the situation of our family. It isn't an easy decision and is always subjective to the state of the relationship you have with your sister and your wife or at least that's my two cents
Wrong answer, have you ever heard of the phrase happy wife happy life? lol I don't remember there being a phrase for the sister.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Wrong answer, have you ever heard of the phrase happy wife happy life? lol I don't remember there being a phrase for the sister.
If I don't have a family with my wife and she's clearly wrong then I couldn't care less what she thinks. It all depends on the situation. If the wife is clearly wrong then what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

VIP
lol at the votes, I would be lying if I said I was surprised. Somali men have problem growing up, that's why most of them run to their mama's house even at the age 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts