Sister got in to Northeastern

My sister got in Northeastern mashallah, she's leaving in a few days for Boston.

And she somehow managed to find a roomate that was also Somali! Which is an impressive feat seeing as Northeastern barely has African-Americans let alone Somalis as far as I know.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
H
My sister got in Northeastern mashallah, she's leaving in a few days for Boston.

And she somehow managed to find a roomate that was also Somali! Which is an impressive feat seeing as Northeastern barely has African-Americans let alone Somalis as far as I know.
What Is north Eastern is it Harvard ??

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Wow mashallah, I’m also leaving in a few days to the east coast from Minnesota

Damn my boy got into Northeastern too. He also found a somali roommate. What are the chances...

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

I thought Oxford is your guys holy grail University? God speed your sister.

Yes very lucky
:kanyehmm:
Why the kanye meme sxb. My boy is a lovely guy he is just a bit of a womaniser thats all. Just glad he found a fellow somali roommate thats all. I think northwestern do mixed rooms though...
giphy.gif

Trending