Sister got in to Northeastern

Why the kanye meme sxb. My boy is a lovely guy he is just a bit of a womaniser thats all. Just glad he found a fellow somali roommate thats all. I think northwestern do mixed rooms though...
giphy.gif
Waa SHE
:wtfdis::cosbyhmm:

Congrats to your sister, but I'm really at loss of words what you decided to post that. What is the valuable info in this? What are we to do or discuss with the information that your sister was accepted into a university I never heard of? People using this forum like a personal diary it seems.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Congrats to your sister, but I'm really at loss of words what you decided to post that. What is the valuable info in this? What are we to do or discuss with the information that your sister was accepted into a university I never heard of? People using this forum like a personal diary it seems.
nothing wrong with sharing good news. I’ll answer on his behalf and say that it helped make my day hearing this, so there was value in it.

How about I ask you the same question, what value was there in asking that question? Does it bother you that he posted it? If not I don’t see why you couldn’t end the post at your first 4 words.

This forum isn't just for clan debates and news, sometimes it needs a little bit of positivity
:westbrookswag:

Trending

Latest posts