Single once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like my boy Chris brown said these hoes ain't loyal.

Time to hit up her cousin. Turns out she local. Wish a brother good luck.

What happened with the girl you told us about??

She is cancelled. f*ck disloyal people.

I was the back up plan. thought I wouldn't know as she ain't living here ATM. She had a whole man and was using ms to push him to cuff her.

Waste of bloody time.

I think you need to find yourself one of the following:

A well raised afghan girl
A beautiful sudani thats wifey material
A exotic filipina girl
A yemini/omani arab girl without a temper

If none of those work and you want to stay local then you need a

MJ mama bear who will raise your kids right

Or Ogaden girl who will be your sex slave.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

I was the back up plan. thought I wouldn't know as she ain't living here ATM. She had a whole man and was using ms to push him to cuff her.

Waste of bloody time.

Wow and how did you find this out? I thought your fam and hers were tight?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think you need to find yourself one of the following:

A well raised afghan girl
A beautiful sudani thats wifey material
A exotic filipina girl
A yemini/omani arab girl without a temper

If none of those work and you want to stay local then you need a

MJ mama bear who will raise your kids right

Or Ogaden girl who will be your sex slave.
Arab girl without temper is an oxymoron

Muji

VIP

Waste of bloody time.

Walalo so you got engaged with her despite not being in the same country. Didn’t you also she was friends with your sister. Something doesn’t add up

VixR

Veritas
Why even date overseas? I don’t understand it. There’s ppl who you see them everyday and you don’t really know who they truly are, forget planning to marry someone you don’t even see

YO RAT HER OUT TO THE FAM DAWG!

They probably already know. f*ck knows. I just ghosted. No convo at all. How can you respect someone enough to tell them it's over when they didnt respect you enough to say I am taken or I got feelings for someone.

Walalo so you got engaged with her despite not being in the same country. Didn’t you also she was friends with your sister. Something doesn’t add up

Baby girl am rich. We been taking hella flights since 2012. Got family and friends and so called friends everywhere.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They probably already know. f*ck knows. I just ghosted. No convo at all. How can you respect someone enough to tell them it's over when they didnt respect you enough to say I am taken or I got feelings for someone.
You don't. You stop giving a f*ck and move on. Some people are pricks. These people are useless members of society. Don't pay her any mind. Move on to the next woman after you've cleared your head bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts