Single mother vows 2 never marry a Somali man again (another social media mentally disturbed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yeah the best way to handle a community with problems is to shut up and keep it in, especially when you have social media to air it out and start a conversation. If any community should be loud on social media it's the Somali community. We've got a thousand different problems and the best way to start solving them is to air them out no matter how stupid they sound.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
"im another warya but I think I'm right for ya" im going to use that :mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:whoa:

Build yourself one of these in my Gobol.

Put aside 30$ a day for 5 years and you can own this little dhiig kaar reducing sanctuary.

Waking up in an ocean scented bedroom every morning can take away all the Xoolonimo happening around the world.

ec9cfec470ef4004b15733a6c9327544.jpg

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Waar the topic and your response are inconclusive :drakelaugh:
Wait :bell:

He just changed the whole thread in a matter of seconds!!!

Now my answer to your original question looks displaced.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
she is right tho, a large majority of somali men don't look after their kids, thats why we have so many ghetto somali boys and girls

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
She clearly has emotional issues, if she cares about the community she should engage wih it, yelling in a youtube vid wont do a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts