Single men

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Why would a man with a great career a house and travels a lot still be single?Even tho he's not a 10/10 in appearance but average looking. Has a lot of sisters on there socials and his home city, but approaches sisters from other countries?

My other question why you men single on here too

Maxa jirah?
🤔💭

Maybe they're single because they don't want to commit to the first Xalimo that says hello to them.. Others don't want to limit their options to only one woman :manny:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING are you single horta? I haven't been to your luuq for ages because I thought you got married or engaged :browtf:

Maybe they're single because they don't want to commit to the first Xalimo that says hello to them.. Others don't want to limit their options to only one woman :manny:
That makes no sense, they wasting their time.

I was close to marrying one guy but I changed my mind as I felt like there was no connection..and I didn't want to lie to them.

Because marriage is a heavy burden and can be a MASSIVE ballache. I also want to enjoy the money I've worked so hard for, give back to my parents for all their years of support etc. Besides, it's like my biologically clock is ticking and I need to worry about my ovaries turning into scrabbled egg lol

Also, I'm not even going to entertain the idea of marriage unless my parents/family throughly vet the girl and approve of her. Every single one of the marriages where the families didn't approve came crashing down quicker than the Twin Towers :manny:

Last edited:
Why would a man with a great career a house and travels a lot still be single?Even tho he's not a 10/10 in appearance but average looking. Has a lot of sisters on there socials and his home city, but approaches sisters from other countries?

My other question why you men single on here too

Maxa jirah?
🤔💭
There’s many factors involved, most of us brothers aren’t going to marry the first woman that looks our way. Why settle for someone who you’re not compatible with. I myself was in a year long relationship with a sister from North America, the compatibility wasn’t there. I would’ve been unhappy if I had married her (almost did) so why would I put myself through that. There’s a reason why our community has a high divorce rate. People disregard red flags.

guycalledAmin

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I keep on moving the goal posts of marriage.
First it was "Let me make an £X amount" now it's "I want my investment portfolio to be £X". There is always some goal that I feel like I need to achieve and once I have, I branch to the next one.
Going into marriage is like venturing into the unknown for months, you can be absolutely sure about someone but they can easily switch up after you marry them. At least in your single life, you can be absolutely sure that your future is in your hands and is the product of your actions.

I don't think guys don't want to get married but rather, they are afraid of marrying the wrong person.

I need to get my money up more and pick right. I want a housewife not a 50/50 career woman and most of all I don't wanna marry the wrong person and add to the statistics. I'm trying to stay married for life not just for a year.
I almost got married last year but I stuck to my principle and broke it off.
Marriage for men is a much bigger responsibility then it is for women because how she is and what she does reflects on you as the man so we can't just get married to any old person.
you might not see it because your a woman but from out perspective many muslim women simply are not Marriage material and you have to think long term and not short term or it will end in a divorce.
Plus we have the benefit of vetting and finding out all kind of stuff with the advent of the internet people don't control themselves.

In a years time I think I'll be ready to get married after reaching some personal goals.

Anyways @SOULSEARCHING why are you still single you are a lot older then us what's holding you back?

Last edited:
As for your original question men ideally want a woman to build with them/be in it for them and many get bitter if there whole life they never got attention while broke guys around them where getting commitment from women or getting married but now all of a sudden when they are up all the local girls who previously ignored him now want him.
He's gonna think there only in it for the money and security and there is no assurances of loyalty in that so they try other places where they are unknown and can hide that they are up to gauge if the women are actually interested in him or his money.
At the end of the day guys want love and this sudden interest makes them drop the thought of marriage especially if they where trying when they where younger and not as secure but to no avail. It leads to bitterness in some who remain unmarried well into there 30/40s or the reason why they would go for much younger girls

Last edited:
I’m guessing it’s this view of marriage being the end of your life. So you want to delay it as much as possible and play around in the mean time

As for your original question men ideally want a woman to build with them/be in it for them and many get bitter if there whole life they never got attention while broke guys around them where getting commitment from women or getting married but now all of a sudden when they are up all the local girls who previously ignored him now want him.
He's gonna think there only in it for the money and security and there is no assurances of loyalty in that so they try other places where they are unknown and can hide that they are up to gauge if the women are actually interested in him or his money.
At the end of the day guys want love and this sudden interest makes them drop the thought of marriage especially if they where trying when they where younger and not as secure but to no avail. It leads to bitterness in some who remain unmarried well into there 30/40s or the reason why they would go for much younger girls
This too 100%. It should be easy to get a girl even when you’re young and broke, including ‘high value’ types (the actual type of high value). If you’re incapable of doing so consider why that’s the case

So either people who want to avoid marriage and want to f*ck around (or just stay celibate) or bitter incels who wasted their youth to become superficially desirable and realise that they’ll never be loved regardless

Because men are on a completely different time frame then women. By the time a woman reaches 30, 90% of her eggs are gone whereas a for a man he is just reaching his prime. Nowadays it is more common for everyone to marry later. I don't even think its purely due to economics. I think some just want to focus on their career and enjoy life without tying themselves down to a partner right away. Marriage is a big decision you don't just do it willy nilly.

Yaraye

VIP
I don't understand why people say a man is approaching his prime in his 30s. Honestly, i'm curious to find out who has been lying to you guys? Men (and women too these days) are approaching financial prime towards their 30s but not looks/ fertility wise. Both gender's looks and fertility are declining as they age. One gender isn't different the the other in regards to this aspect.
Because men are on a completely different time frame then women. By the time a woman reaches 30, 90% of her eggs are gone whereas a for a man he is just reaching his prime.

I don't understand why people say a man is approaching his prime in his 30s. Honestly, i'm curious to find out who has been lying to you guys? Men (and women too these days) are approaching financial prime towards their 30s but not looks/ fertility wise. Both gender's looks and fertility are declining as they age. One gender isn't different the the other in regards to this aspect.
Well obviously financial prime is an important factor. They can now live from the fruits of their labor if they have been working hard. There is also the physical aspect, if a man has been taking care of his body he is more stronger and healthy than he was in his early 20s. Mentally he should be more mature and have a better understanding of himself. He would also be more wiser and experienced in life, a worldly man you can say. It's the age where you've found your groove in life, the 20s are about grinding and figuring it all out. A woman can be all this but still, when she hits 30 the window starts shrinking to start a family whereas a man does not have to think about that all.