Single men

That’s evil. I could never.
How do people in this thread just break of engagements like they are nothing? Do most somalis operate like this :jcoleno:
It wasn't like it was nothing. Would you guys still get married if you found out you no longer were on the same page especially if they didnt want to make a compromise?
And going foward with the marriage would just end up in you getting divorced shortly after the marriage?

Are you guys that content in living in delusion just to not break someones heart or offend people :kanyehmm:

No wonder somalis get divorced quickly if everyone just goes into it with that mentality 💀

Last edited:
Why would a man with a great career a house and travels a lot still be single?Even tho he's not a 10/10 in appearance but average looking. Has a lot of sisters on there socials and his home city, but approaches sisters from other countries?

My other question why you men single on here too

Maxa jirah?
🤔💭
I’m not that level yet (soon inshallah)
To be fair I wouldn’t approach other race or ethic women from different countries even if they have beautiful character and appearance (not saying I wouldn’t marry them ) but I would personally prefer xalimo within UK (not the ghetto areas cuz they act crazy ) just a normal xalimo with degree .

Trending

Latest posts