Single, educated Somali women in their 30s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:damn: Leave us alone

Don't mind them. Most of them are exceedingly bitter and bidar ridden. They hate that men need women more than women need men. Women have more social support and they don't gain much from men in the way of improved health outcomes. A lot of the guys my age look beaten up like a vandalized Honda Civic in the hood (and just 30). :hillarybiz: Time has not been kind to them.

Last edited:
Don't mind them. Most of them are exceedingly bitter and bidar ridden. They hate that men need women more than women need men. Women have more social support and they don't gain much from men in the way of improved health outcomes. A lot of the guys my age look beaten up like a vandalized Honda Civic in the hood (and just 30). :hillarybiz: Time has not been kind to them.

Lol they can workout and eat healthy and they can change their bodies.

However a old Xalimo that is 38 apporaching is untouchable.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol they workout and eat healthy and they can change their bodies.

However a old Xalimo that is 38 apporaching is untouchable.

:hillarybiz: Somali women that are physically active, eat healthy and don't regularly abuse their faces with cosmetics, fair better. It's how you treat yourself. There's also a genetic component, too. We don't all age, equally.

:hillarybiz: Somali women that are physically active, eat healthy and don't abuse their faces with cosmetics, fair better. It's how you treat yourself. There's also a genetic component. We don't all age equally.

I see.

So what's your plan? What kind of men are you attracted to? Educated or not? Tall or short? 6figures or fast worker? Fit or fat? Muslim or nah

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I see.

So what's your plan? What kind of men are you attracted to? Educated or not? Tall or short? 6figures or fast worker? Fit or fat? Muslim or nah

Must be a Somali and Muslim, with a pulse. No cadavers. I value monogamy, education, emotional stability and empathy. And the brother has to bring something to the table. A healthy amount of ambition is good but I don't mind bringing in the furun.
:win:He must also be very weird, like me. And ideally, not very experienced in relationships. :wow:

Must be a Somali and Muslim, with a pulse. No cadavers. I value monogamy, education, emotional stability and empathy. And the brother has to bring something to the table. A healthy amount of ambition is good but I don't mind bringing in the furun.
:win:He must also be very weird, like me. And ideally, not very experienced in relationships. :wow:

Lol weird like u? What do u mean?

Also by "bringing something to the table" do you mean he have a good job, etc

Lol@ no cadavers. U had experience with dead men before? Lmao, I'm weak

Haha no worries I told myself I will be married by 25. That's the majic number :ayaanswag: Already have a few in mind.....:siilaanyosmile:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol weird like u? What do u mean?

Also by "bringing something to the table" do you mean he have a good job, etc

Lol@ no cadavers. U had experience with dead men before? Lmao, I'm weak

:meleshame:I'm a strange bird. Kind of misunderstood.

Homeless love would be a struggle.:cosbyhmm:By bringing something to the table. I mean gainfully employed in a career/calling/vocation he enjoys.

:kanyehmm:Just clarifying. Some people are 'walking dead'. I wonder what zapped the joy out of their lives? It's quite sad.

I see. I don't ur weird. I just think you are high functioning autistic person. You seem very smart but your social skills isn't there and that's why people dismiss you as "weird"

And that's why I think u have had problems finding someone compatible with u.

Time to find another autistic person?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I see. I don't ur weird. I just think you are high functioning autistic person. You seem very smart but your social skills isn't there and that's why people dismiss you as "weird"

And that's why I think u have had problems finding someone compatible with u.

Time to find another autistic person?

Fascinating. Never thought of myself as an Aspergan. I just love alone time a little too much. My social skills are top notch and I show a tremendous amount of tact. I just need a long time to recharge. Maybe I'm a high functioning introvert chameleon hybrid.

Fascinating. Never thought of myself as an Aspergan. I just love alone time a little too much. My social skills are top notch and I show a tremendous amount of tact. I just need a long time to recharge. Maybe I'm a high functioning introvert chameleon hybrid.

Go get checked by psychologists or a doctor.

One thing we somalis do is that we never seek mental health care.

well good luck, you are mining a very very small pool.

most of us are either married or definetley not seeking a woman of your description.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
well good luck, you are mining a very very small pool.

most of us are either married or definetley not seeking a woman of your description.

Yeah; I realize many are not living under a rock. Alas. In any case, I don't believe in casting my net wide. Specificity is a must. The narrower the selection, the better. I have very clear and narrow eligibility criteria.

What is a woman of my "description"? Care to explain.:hillarybiz:

Yeah; I realize many are not living under a rock. Alas. In any case, I don't believe in casting my net wide. Specificity is a must. The narrower the selection, the better. I have very clear and narrow eligibility criteria.

What is a woman of my "description"? Care to explain.:hillarybiz:

if i hazard a guess, early 30's educated career woman, very western.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts