Single, educated Somali women in their 30s

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It's like a copypaste of threads from redpill.:cryinglaughsmiley:

I would love to know wtf happen to these boys to idolize and aspire to be the losers of cadaan society. Why do you wanna be neckbeards so bad? :uCkf6mf:

Most of the Somali women who aren't married by 23 are either in/were in long schooling, are good girls who don't have too much recreational contact with the opposite gender or avoiding marriage like the plague for whatever reason. There there is no dating scene like the cadaans have. :icon rolleyes:

Next thread by this loser: Xalimos on the c$&$ carousel. z3zrULC

I'm spoken for...but if I were single, I would not be interested in 90% of the men who post on this forum. I don't associate with trash. I can bet that many of the women you guys obsess over have no interest in you or your opinions either.
Ethiopian loving raw meat eater.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would go gay if I saw ur old, ragged, nasty ass pussy.

:nahgirl: Disgusting. Do not speak to any woman in a deplorable and tawdry way. Your hooyo might not have taught you this but never discuss a woman's nether regions. It indicates that you are depraved, uncoth and deranged. It's never got to this but consider yourself the first one on my blocklist. :hillarybiz:

:nahgirl: Disgusting. Do not speak to any woman in a deplorable and tawdry way. Your hooyo might not have taught you this but never discuss a woman's nether regions. It indicates that you are depraved, uncoth and deranged. It's never got to this but consider yourself the first one on my blocklist. :hillarybiz:

Thank you. Ain't no body interested in your ancient ass.

Didn't you admit to only liking white men? Along with sodomy? What's this going gay business. :yacadiim:

When I did I say I'm attracted to white men? Provide the post or proof or else you frauding

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thank you. Ain't no body interested in your ancient ass.

When I did I say I'm attracted to white men? Provide the post or proof or else you frauding

:trumpsmirk:Do tell me what you have against women? I sense misogyny levels passed 9000. You don't even show respect to elders ( albeit Faraxs prematurely age)
Has it made you gay?

:trumpsmirk:Do tell me what you have against women? I sense misogyny levels passed 9000. Has it made you gay?

When did I say I have something against women?

I just hate hoes (love them for smashing though), and feminists

I love women who respect themselves and know their role as females

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That girl is actually attractive. Most, like 95% of dudes in the world would select her over Xalimo any day of the week. Funny how u posted her worst pic.

As for Dr Mike. He is a perfect man but I'm pretty sure I was trolling in that thread. I'm no attracted to men.

That is a white man with long hair. :russ:

She looks no different then the trannies who just started on female hormones. Kulaha worst pic.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
Talk about obsession. You can't even get with women your own age, let alone mature ones. Huuno take a break.

That is a white man with long hair. :russ:

She looks no different then the trannies who just started on female hormones. Kulaha worst pic.

Post your pic ...

Wallahi if compared her pics to your pics and showed to dudes in real. They would select her.

Know your place fam. The girl is good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.