Single, educated Somali women in their 30s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear 30+ year old females (lurkers you are welcome):

Don't listen to what this insecure, 99.99% fag (he eagerly admitted to it) has to say. You are more than an expiry date. You have paved a road for yourselves millions underprivileged women around the world can only dream of. Our time on this vast & complex world would be pointless if every single one of us had the same achievements and aspirations--we are not all cut out to be baby-making factories. I love you and will continue to support you regardless of whichever path you choose to take, as women should!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dear 30+ year old females (lurkers you are welcome):

Don't listen to what this insecure, 99.99% fag (he eagerly admitted to it) has to say. You are more than an expiry date. You have paved a road for yourselves millions underprivileged women around the world can only dream of. Our time on this vast & complex world would be pointless if every single one of us had the same achievements and aspirations--we are not all cut out to be baby-making factories. I love you and will continue to support you regardless of whichever path you choose to take, as women should!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No what u say....

Their biological clock is ticking

They recognise their mistakes and scale back on their requirements. I also think they would be more inclined to be patient and keep their marriage intact to avoid a divorce.

Edeb iyo asluub bey soo barteen through being single for long:lolbron:

They need a place to call home and children to run around after. They deserve it.

Think about this.

They want a successful Farah but the think that Farah wants a younger, prettier chick. So why risk your chances on a old Xalimo passed her prime and entering her menopause..

Shall I simplify it even further?
Not all women want (or are meant for) that family life :wtfdis:

So their alternative is to be single for the rest of their lives? While their friends sneak diss them and keep saying how come ur not married

So their alternative is to be single for the rest of their lives? While their friends sneak diss them and keep saying how come ur not married
Some women are content with having a status other than "wife" or "mother" & real friends would support them regardless. The point is it's none of our business.

Some women are content with having a status other than "wife" or "mother" & real friends would support them regardless. The point is it's none of our business.

Good point. I see what ur coming from

However they can't say, "I can't find a good educated man". They can't find it because these good educated men are going for the young women.

Think about this.

They want a successful Farah but the think that Farah wants a younger, prettier chick. So why risk your chances on a old Xalimo passed her prime and entering her menopause..

Exactly. Another problem is they don't want to be a second or third wife:manny:

But they still need a place to call home along with motherly responsibilities:mjhaps:

Dont write em off so hastily:whoa:

Exactly. Another problem is they don't want to be a second or third wife:manny:

But they still need a place to call home along with motherly responsibilities:mjhaps:

Dont write em off so hastily:whoa:

So many of them end up regretting the men they did when they were in 20s.. now no men are hitting on them ..and if they do..it's only for smashing / fbw relationship

Nayaa... My physique is better than 99% of Farah's and I'm about to graduate uni. So the sky is the limit for me.
The sky's the limit until you take a look at the youth unemployment figures :chrisfreshhah:
Good luck with your life cause with your attitude you're gonna need it :hemad:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:pachah1:I will continue to be single and sexless to spite you. :win:

Without me you don't have that secret sauce.:trumpsmirk:

Good point. I see what ur coming from
I'm very proud of you :ehh: your head is almost out of the sand
However they can't say, "I can't find a good educated man". They can't find it because these good educated men are going for the young women.

Well that at's a risk they'll have to take. It's unfortunate but the world is filled with backwards people with rigid views they're too afraid to change.

@FarahAbdi i am talking about the ones that have put their hands up and admit their mistakes due to kibir in their early 20s. Waa in laa asturaa sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending