Single, educated Somali women in their 30s

Status
Not open for further replies.
These women have good paying jobs, they are educated, decent looking... However they are single in their 30s. Simply because they claim they couldn't find a Farah that makes equal or much more than them (salary wise).

So who will want them if they are 37 and single?

If I'm 37 educated Farah, I want a 24 yrs old Xalimo. Not a old xalimo.

These women have good paying jobs, they are educated, decent looking... However they are single in their 30s. Simply because they claim they couldn't find a Farah that makes equal or much more than them (salary wise).

So how will want them if they are 37 and single?

Whats up with the rumour that nobody wants an older women? It's simply not true... if you're attractive you could pull a dude of any age. There's younger guys out there who like older women

Benjamin

någon :)

So how will want them if they are 37 and single?

Being single in your 30s is a normal thing in the western world.
Good for them I rather be single in my 30s, than being divorced & stuck with someone you don't like. :hillarybiz:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
marry one back home
This.

Im backhome and can verify this. the guys here dont mind an educated, wealthy and good looking xalimo from abroad even if she wants to reside here long term.

supply and demand es

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Who cares? Most of these women don't even know you exist but you're busy talking about them like you have a chance with them. What makes you think they will want you?

Who cares? Most of these women don't even know you exist but you're busy talking about them like you have a chance with them. What makes you think they will want you?

Are you one of them :mjpls:

Too bad no one will marry you. Like who wants to marry a feminist professor .

If you work are a stay at home wife I will give you my body:obama:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Are you one of them :mjpls:

Too bad no one will marry you. Like who wants to marry a feminist professor .

If you work are a stay at home wife I will give you my body:obama:

I'm spoken for...but if I were single, I would not be interested in 90% of the men who post on this forum. I don't associate with trash. I can bet that many of the women you guys obsess over have no interest in you or your opinions either.

I'm spoken for...but if I were single, I would not be interested in 90% of the men who post on this forum. I don't associate with trash. I can bet that many of the women you guys obsess over have no interest in you or your opinions either.

No one wants a feminists but a cuck.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Yes I would want them. I want a rich sugar mommy to get me through early adulthood poverty. If she's fit and sexy on some Beyoncé shit then it's a double win. The older the berry the sweeter the juice :ahh:

24 yo are hot but immature. If I'm 37 I wouldn't want to baby sit no dhoocil. I expect to be attracted to fully grown ass women by then not college girls. If I'm 37 I think I would want strictly 26+

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Somali women in their 30s or late 20s are:z1banet::mjhaps:. A lot of you niggas are insecure af wallahi:gucciwhat:. Hablaha aflagaadada kadaa :stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending