Singer Bette Midler Says "ALL Women Should Stop Having Sex With Men" After New Texas Law Makes Most Abortions Illegal!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The Texas abortion law is so stupid.

Even if you're anti-abortion, you should be against this stupid law.

Apparently, a random person can sue someone else they do not know for getting an abortion and receive 10k USD as well as lawyer fees if successful.

If you are an Uber driver that drove a woman to the clinic, you can get sued also.

:mindblown:

Apparently, a random person can sue someone else they do not know for getting an abortion and receive 10k USD as well as lawyer fees if successful.

If you are an Uber driver that drove a woman to the clinic, you can get sued also.

Spongebob Texas GIF

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
She's implying that men are sex hungry freaks and she isn't wrong
She calls for sex strike. She wants women to stop having sex with men to hurt them so the law gets repealed. So she is both implying that women are for sex only and also men are sex hungry.

She calls for sex strike. She wants women to stop having sex with men to hurt them so the law gets repealed. So she is both implying that women are for sex only and also men are sex hungry.

I fail to see how she's implying that women are for sex only. But she's definitely implying that men are sex hungry.

I fail to see how she's implying that women are for sex only. But she's definitely implying that men are sex hungry.
She’s commodifying both women and sex, rather than viewing it as something done by consenting persons through a form of “love”. Funnily enough this is somewhat similar to the incels view of women which being that their are two forms, women as bodies which they seek to conquer and women as people which they seek to overcome. To her sex is seen purely as a transaction, men’s status is enhanced by racking up transactions which effectively removes any humanity from the women as they’re viewed as just objects. And by playing into this sexist idea through hoarding it to effectively to wield power by proxy they’re just further cementing the patriarchy. I suppose in this regard incels and PMC liberal women have a lot in common.

She’s commodifying both women and sex, rather than viewing it as something done by consenting persons through a form of “love”. Funnily enough this is somewhat similar to the incels view of women which being that their are two forms, women as bodies which they seek to conquer and women as people which they seek to overcome. To her sex is seen purely as a transaction, men’s status is enhanced by racking up transactions which effectively removes any humanity from the women as they’re viewed as just objects. And by playing into this sexist idea through hoarding it to effectively to wield power by proxy they’re just further cementing the patriarchy. I suppose in this regard incels and PMC liberal women have a lot in common.

I think you're over analyzing tbh. Whilst sex is for both men and women, it's women that suffer a lot of the consequences when it comes to it. Unwanted babies, abortion, being sentenced for abortions, single motherhood, miscarriages ect. That is the whole point and why women would engage in a sex ban.

Last edited:

The people who are anti-abortion (pro-life) believe that abortion is murder, in Texas, if you report a murderer, you can receive a reward (20k+), so they won’t get mad about this.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The people who are anti-abortion (pro-life) believe that abortion is murder, in Texas, if you report a murderer, you can receive a reward (20k+), so they won’t get mad about this.

Yeah but reporting the Uber drivers is too much.

They probably don't even know that they were driving a woman to her abortion.

This is going to end up being a money making scheme. Even women who miscarry might even end up being targeted. Humans are greedy.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is going to end up being a money making scheme. Even women who miscarry might even end up being targeted. Humans are greedy.

The only thing this does is make a lot of snitches rich and get Planned Parenthood heaps of donations.

As soon as Texas announced the liability for Uber drivers, Uber/Lyft said they'll cover all legal costs and donate a million to Planned Parenthood.

Yeah, that’s the fucked up part honestly. I feel like they can compromise, majority of the pro-life people are religious, so just promise them that you won’t use their tax money to fund abortion clinic etc.

This is hyperbolic and this law will most definitely be scaled back at the least - it's just some good old fashioned political theatre as per usual.

The interesting thing about this is the reaction from the women on social media, and their intense fear of accountability is a joy to behold.

I fully agree with this gaal habar, it would be great for society if women were more militant providing access to their bodies by e.g. demanding certain standards and commitment from men. But I suppose it's patriarchal to demand commitment and to show constraint? She has the right to be as irrational and destructive as males and contribute her fair share of damage to society I suppose.

But this old bag is grand-standing unfortunately. Degeneracy is the Western mantra.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My body my choice only applies for women us men must take stupid vaccine. WomenPrivilege

Instead of just criminalising abortion, they need to criminalise promiscuity, Islam has a solution for this societal problem. Anyway, Abortion in cases of rape should be permitted, (unless I am mistaken, this is permitted in islam if the child doesn't reach a certain age. Also, if the pregnancy endangers the mother's life)

Instead these Republican States in 'Murica want to force women into keeping unwanted pregnancies without providing rational solutions. The fact is that not all women are having abortions randomly, some women get raped whilst others some have pregnancies that can kill them.

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Stop having pre martial sex and you will not need any reason to abort a child, in this life there is no excuses and the only way to succeed is through acountability.

You have sex? Get ready for the possibility to raise a kid, there should be strict laws to prevent women from aborting children because statistically black women in america abort the most amount of children per year out of any race. Black lives matter until its you who is involved. Theres no such thing as " My body my choice" no follow the mandates put in place or deal with the follow ups

Trending