Singer Bette Midler Says "ALL Women Should Stop Having Sex With Men" After New Texas Law Makes Most Abortions Illegal!

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Abortion is murder. Anyone who kills an unborn child and helps them do it should be jailed for life.

Women like sex just as much as men. Only far left women with low libidos will participate.

I vividly remember a Trump tweet that I retweeted where he called Bette Midler a "washed up psycho". I think that is the best possible description of her.

Abortion is murder. Anyone who kills an unborn child and helps them do it should be jailed for life.

Women like sex just as much as men. Only far left women with low libidos will participate.

I vividly remember a Trump tweet that I retweeted where he called Bette Midler a "washed up psycho". I think that is the best possible description of her.

Far left?

Not having intimacy is rather a conservative approach tbh. If women are going to be the ones suffering the consequences more so than men, then they better make sure that if they do bring a child into this world they get committment and finances.

There seems to be a lot of hypocrisy coming from some men. They're against abortions (rightly so), against child support (children need money to survive) and are also against the idea if women staying celibate as they want access to women's bodies.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
The Texas abortion law is so stupid.

Even if you're anti-abortion, you should be against this stupid law.

Apparently, a random person can sue someone else they do not know for getting an abortion and receive 10k USD as well as lawyer fees if successful.

If you are an Uber driver that drove a woman to the clinic, you can get sued also.

:mindblown:
I just find that funny honestly. I might be a jerk, well I probably am one, but this is just comical to me. Imagine killing your baby and you get sued by like 5 people and go to jail because of the debt.

My sides are in orbit rn.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member

based orange man. I hated trump but the senile guy we got now makes him look so much better. I will give biden the afghan pullout though, that was a s+ tier humanitarian move.

Trending

Latest posts