Sincere advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabshole

Aragaani
This thread is dedicated to giving small pieces of advice to your fellow Somalispotters

I will start myself. Bismillah here goes.

Never EVER lay down on your bed an hour after maghrib if you havent prayed isha already :francis:

Post below some lessons you learned the hard way and have now overcome.

How to say no.

I wasn't disillusioned of this paradigm until I read No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover.Though there are flaws in that book, it changed my life. Learning to say no to people is the single most valuable lesson I've learned.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Don't waste your precious time with people who disrespects you and is not there for you. You deserve better!

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Reer 'Murica, don't forget to set your clocks an hour forward.

Fall ahead, spring back :umad:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Never ever ever in your pathetic life

Should you eat COODKAC iyo

CANJEELO with SOKOR iyo SHAAX.

That shit is disgusting ASF.:ohlord::ufdup:

lush

>,,<
If you look good.... you feel good... and if you feel good... you do good... if you do good... you feel good...., and so begins cycle of goodness

>> take good care of yourself basically

Never define success by what society perceives it to be. Find what success means to you and chase after it.

I know a lot of unfulfilled people who didn't listen to what they wanted and are regretting it.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Never define success by what society perceives it to be. Find what success means to you and chase after it.

I know a lot of unfulfilled people who didn't listen to what they wanted and are regretting it.

I agree. My outlook on life has changed once I defined my own success. I feel much at ease. Have you figured what success mean to you yet sis?. I'd love to hear ur views :)

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Don't waste your time doing good for unappreciative people. When you don't help them with one thing, they'll claim you never helped them at all.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
word.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.