Sincere advice needed: How to get into the everyday life of a powerful man

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Assume I’m very attractive and fit his type physically. but he is in a committed relationship (not married tho). I’m trying to seduce him to make him sleep with me regularly and go from there but I can’t get close enough to him at all. Any ideas?
It's really depends on how faithful he is to his girlfriend, you can try being direct

Don't know about a specific guy. But if you're looking for random upper echelon dudes a hotel bar is your best bet. Some colleagues of mine often hook up with random women when they travel.

this sounds like a wattpad. and whattpad books always find a way to make the rich attractive man to fall in love with them by always being around yet never too much. go to wattpad for help
I’m not tryna love him or want him to love me. I just want him to sleep with me regularly then I’ll take it from there. Any ideas?

I have given this an extensive thought. Not so much inserting myself in a circle of powerful men; but "How to attain power". its related to what you're asking in some ways. You need one thing and if you acquire it, you're already 80% done and that's being able to see the whole picture, the whole board, all of the players. Their weakness, strengths, opportunities and potential threats/risks. At the beginning of this journey few years ago I started to play chess and the more I played I realized how important and how easy games where knowing every piece's location and its strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats. In real life its the same thing if you can somehow see the full picture of a given situation whether you're running for an office or sabotaging an enemy, its quiet easy and no wonder espionage is a massive indicator of the power of an entity. Play chess if you don't already, it accelerates your deduction and foresight skills and you'll notice its benefits in as little as a month or so. One of the greatest things I have learned in my life time, is to be non reactive no matter the amount of pressure I'm under, always looking for ways to flip the script and capitalize on it. In chess you learn, you can make great, game winning moves when under attack and the opponent threatens one or more of your pieces; instead of reacting to protect those pieces, you look for a move that's more powerful, a move that threatens a higher value piece or even better, a move that can checkmate the king.

There are 2 ways to see the full picture, either born into power. Your father is well connected and the whole family is established high within the society's hierarchy. The higher your position in the society's hierarchy they easier information flows to you and the easier it is to build a network of spies, so you always know everything about everyone in society. The other way, is to start from scratch. 5-10 people call yourself private military/NGO/whatever for cover but you're running an espionage agency. You learn the hard way by falling and getting up, pissing off the wrong people; this way its quick; within a couple of years you should know who has the real power. Obviously this is dangerous. You could easily lose your life, but if you will not put your life on the line, then maybe this isn't for you. You continue to build a massive data base for when your time comes to ascend.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Be persistant in finding out his good qualities and try to fall in love with that. Be also persistent in showing him your good qualities. If you're lazy then don't even waste your time. To get a high status man is easy, it's the keeping part that you gonna have to stand out in. Make him feel wanted. You gotta cook, clean and stay fit.
You have to motivate him and also f*ck him when he wants. You also gotta stay seeking for knowledge to make life better. Any nigga worth a damn wants a woman with wisdom and a level headed mind. If you ain't making his life better then he will stay looking for candidates.

The reality is a high status man with power or money is like being a bad b-itch, options are abundant and YOU have to stand out. Just expecting him to settle because you are you is pure madness, women will throw themselves at him because of his status.

Like my man Chris Rock said, A man is only as loyal as his options.

And last but not least, if the nigga's moral compass is off, then don't even sweat him. There are plenty of other guys on his level worthy of that effort because it's gonna take a lot of effort to keep a nigga of that calibre.

I have given this an extensive thought. Not so much inserting myself in a circle of powerful men; but "How to attain power". its related to what you're asking in some ways. You need one thing and if you acquire it, you're already 80% done and that's being able to see the whole picture, the whole board, all of the players. Their weakness, strengths, opportunities and potential threats/risks. At the beginning of this journey few years ago I started to play chess and the more I played I realized how important and how easy games where knowing every piece's location and its strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats. In real life its the same thing if you can somehow see the full picture of a given situation whether you're running for an office or sabotaging an enemy, its quiet easy and no wonder espionage is a massive indicator of the power of an entity. Play chess if you don't already, it accelerates your deduction and foresight skills and you'll notice its benefits in as little as a month or so. One of the greatest things I have learned in my life time, is to be non reactive no matter the amount of pressure I'm under, always looking for ways to flip the script and capitalize on it. In chess you learn, you can make great, game winning moves when under attack and the opponent threatens one or more of your pieces; instead of reacting to protect those pieces, you look for a move that's more powerful, a move that threatens a higher value piece or even better, a move that can checkmate the king.

There are 2 ways to see the full picture, either born into power. Your father is well connected and the whole family is established high within the society's hierarchy. The higher your position in the society's hierarchy they easier information flows to you and the easier it is to build a network of spies, so you always know everything about everyone in society. The other way, is to start from scratch. 5-10 people call yourself private military/NGO/whatever for cover but you're running an espionage agency. You learn the hard way by falling and getting up, pissing off the wrong people; this way its quick; within a couple of years you should know who has the real power. Obviously this is dangerous. You could easily lose your life, but if you will not put your life on the line, then maybe this isn't for you. You continue to build a massive data base for when your time comes to ascend.
Thank you for taking the time to write out this well thought out reply. My brother has been trying to get me to play chess, I’ll ask him to teach me this weekend.

Of course having a few people involved would be of great assistance and we’d be much less likely to fail than if it was just me, but the more people the more possible lose ends. You know what they say, “the best kept secret is one kept to yourself”. and the end game is something that can really get me into some hot water so I can’t have any lose ends.

Chances are he plays golf. Find out which course he goes to and what times. Then you take it from there. Happy gold digging :salute:
Hmm good suggestion. I’m guessing I’ll have to follow his vehicle and hope his security don’t notice me. but good. One of the top considerations at the moment. Any other ideas?

Assume very attractive. Not tryna make him fall for me. Just REGULARLY hookup with me. Any ideas? Come on brainstorm people
Weird goal. But if all you want is him to but on you and don’t want anything more. Just offer it to him straight up. What you want don’t need strategy

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So, you intend on molding yourself to fit into the life of a 'specific man'? That you like simply for his 'status'. That's not the best route to take. How about you try being a high status woman instead and show value and worth in how you cultivate yourself, your knack for art, fashion, a myriad of subject matters and eclectic hobbies. Quality men like women that have full and active lives with or without them. A decent guy from a particular tax bracket would also like to be appreciated for who he is not merely what he can provide alone.

Please no trolling, I really would like genuine ideas on how to insert oneself into the daily/weekly life of a very high status man. Just be around him. Assume this person has security. Also is not a celebrity but a high profile business man. Let’s brainstorm ideas on how you would insert yourself in his life- like be around him at least once a week. Throw up some ideas
How powerful?
Like patrol pablo?

Trending