Sincere advice needed: How to get into the everyday life of a powerful man

Please no trolling, I really would like genuine ideas on how to insert oneself into the daily/weekly life of a very high status man. Just be around him. Assume this person has security. Also is not a celebrity but a high profile business man. Let’s brainstorm ideas on how you would insert yourself in his life- like be around him at least once a week. Throw up some ideas

Make instagram and Move to Dubai. You will have to be insanely good looking as well. Brutal truth:ftw9nwa:
I’m talking about a specific high status man that resides in the United States. Not just any rich man. Got any ideas? Come on out that little brain of yours to use

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’m talking about a specific high status man that resides in the United States. Not just any rich man. Got any ideas? Come on out that little brain of yours to use
explain more maybe i can help

:umad::umad::umad:
If you ain't hot asf,tuff luck
Assume I’m very attractive and fit his type physically. but he is in a committed relationship (not married tho). I’m trying to seduce him to make him sleep with me regularly and go from there but I can’t get close enough to him at all. Any ideas?

ik but she gotta explain what she wants from him whats her plan how she looks etc
I want him in my bed regularly. then I’ll take it from there. First is how to get close enough to him to be able to cross paths with him weekly/daily. Any ideas. Anything.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No not just a rich man, this specific rich man.
this sounds like a wattpad. and whattpad books always find a way to make the rich attractive man to fall in love with them by always being around yet never too much. go to wattpad for help

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Please no trolling, I really would like genuine ideas on how to insert oneself into the daily/weekly life of a very high status man. Just be around him. Assume this person has security. Also is not a celebrity but a high profile business man. Let’s brainstorm ideas on how you would insert yourself in his life- like be around him at least once a week. Throw up some ideas
be charming and stalk him on insta