Since when were there this many madows in Sweden?

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
I don't know much about Sweden. I've only been there once. But in Finland, most of the immigrants & Africans you saw were Somalis. This was from the 90s to 2006. I haven't lived in Finland since 2006.

Are there a lot of madows in Sweden now?

Loool they are gambians, they are our brothers wlhi they are muslims people. All negros in Sweden are muslim alxamdulilah

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Ngl I thought somalis were the only blacks in Sweden as well :dead:

The black immigrants ive seen Europeans complain the most about were swedish somalis :mjlol:

Cadaans were on TV calling Somali neighborhoods "no go zones" :damn:

Bro what the hell were somalis doing in Sweden to get hated so bad?
Somalis are still the largest African ethnic group. after us it is the Eritreans. But people always confuse us with other Africans so we get all the shit. They call all blacks in Sweden "abdi" lol.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
In the 70s up to to mid 2000’s the Yugoslavs where having gang feuds, assasinations of MP’s(!!) and overall crazy killings.

Despite this they are only focusing on somalis because of the small percent that are in gangs, the fringes of society. Somalis should ask themselves why arent these other groups getting as much smoke?

Theres also an oday on TT explaining the issues somalis got with the madax madows aka the kurds, iranians and everyone who aint ethnic swede. Basically he saying they are more cunsuri to them than the swedes.

I just read a book about klans and gangs that operate in Sweden and guess what really stood out for me. The biggest gang networks and criminals enterprize are CHRISTIAN Assyriacs. Assyrians are concentrated in in a souther borough in the capital and they count well over 100k. Södertalje netvark I reckon their name is. And they stand behind bombings, infiltrating political sphere and whatnot. Can a somali swede in here care to confirm this ? The keyword: they sre christian not muslims, so somalis need to step up and change the narrative for themselves
Yeah the top dogs have always been the arab christians and kurds. Somalis are just the boogeyman because of the way we exclude ourselves from other communities

In the 70s up to to mid 2000’s the Yugoslavs where having gang feuds, assasinations of MP’s(!!) and overall crazy killings.

Despite this they are only focusing on somalis because of the small percent that are in gangs, the fringes of society. Somalis should ask themselves why arent these other groups getting as much smoke?

Theres also an oday on TT explaining the issues somalis got with the madax madows aka the kurds, iranians and everyone who aint ethnic swede. Basically he saying they are more cunsuri to them than the swedes.

I just read a book about klans and gangs that operate in Sweden and guess what really stood out for me. The biggest gang networks and criminals enterprize are CHRISTIAN Assyriacs. Assyrians are concentrated in in a souther borough in the capital and they count well over 100k. Södertalje netvark I reckon their name is. And they stand behind bombings, infiltrating political sphere and whatnot. Can a somali swede in here care to confirm this ? The keyword: they sre christian not muslims, so somalis need to step up and change the narrative for themselves
It’s because of the word Somali itself. Say it Somali. To these retarded gaalo it must seem so exotic especially after all the attempts in the media to dehumanise us, with the movies like captain Phillips black hawk down to them we’re not even human. It’s easy to want us out we’re savages barbarians who resemble everything they hate poor black muslim refugees who have a lack of aesthetics.

Mayor

Dual Federalism or Balkanize. Never Centralism
It’s because of the word Somali itself. Say it Somali. To these retarded gaalo it must seem so exotic especially after all the attempts in the media to dehumanise us, with the movies like captain Phillips black hawk down to them we’re not even human. It’s easy to want us out we’re savages barbarians who resemble everything they hate poor black muslim refugees who have a lack of aesthetics.
Yea i've recently come to the same realization. As long as Somalia is seen as the most dangerous place in the world, Somali people will always be an easy target for the media and politicans. The reputation of our country will always follow us no matter what we do

Yea i've recently come to the same realization. As long as Somalia is seen as the most dangerous place in the world, Somali people will always be an easy target. The reputation of our country will always follow us no matter what we do
I disagree completely it’s not the danger in our country that’s causing this issue but the media representation of our people. Until we get Somali directors and actors people who have an actual say in the industry, we’ll be forever painted in the worst way possible as each director will try to one up the other in an effort to garner an audience. It’s easy to make something negative especially when there’s so many examples of our suffering.

Mayor

Dual Federalism or Balkanize. Never Centralism
I disagree completely it’s not the danger in our country that’s causing this issue but the media representation of our people. Until we get Somali directors and actors people who have an actual say in the industry, we’ll be forever painted in the worst way possible as each director will try to one up the other in an effort to garner an audience. It’s easy to make something negative especially when there’s so many examples of our suffering.
I think you misunderstood my point. I said that it's the perception of being the most dangerous country that's causing the issue. This perception is what allows for them to make movies like Blackhawk Down and Pirate Phillips. It's what allows for them to spread dehumanizing stories about us in the news. Those movies and negative news stories are believable by the audience because of Somalia's negative perception. Any meaningful change will have to come from Somalia progressing as a country, and it being publicly broadcasted to the world. Only when Somalia's reputation changes for the better is when you can expect more positive depictions of us in the media

There are a lot of Muslim madows in Sweden, these are Gambians + compared to Swedes and Arabs, they aren't a lot, this is probably just like a party or something and they all gathered.

Trending