Since when were there this many madows in Sweden?

Keo

VIP
I don't know much about Sweden. I've only been there once. But in Finland, most of the immigrants & Africans you saw were Somalis. This was from the 90s to 2006. I haven't lived in Finland since 2006.

Are there a lot of madows in Sweden now?

I don't know much about Sweden. I've only been there once. But in Finland, most of the immigrants & Africans you saw were Somalis. This was from the 90s to 2006. I haven't lived in Finland since 2006.

That was pretty chill ngl.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hilarious. Poor white people. I feel for them

scared stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Yea. A "lot" of nigerians and SSAfricans since 2016. You don't see boats after boats of black Africans reaching Italy. Where do u think they go?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Since 90s to 2006 🤔 how old are you old Man?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Ngl I thought somalis were the only blacks in Sweden as well :dead:

The black immigrants ive seen Europeans complain the most about were swedish somalis :mjlol:

Cadaans were on TV calling Somali neighborhoods "no go zones" :damn:

Bro what the hell were somalis doing in Sweden to get hated so bad?

The black immigrants ive seen Europeans complain the most about were swedish somalis :mjlol:

In the 70s up to to mid 2000’s the Yugoslavs where having gang feuds, assasinations of MP’s(!!) and overall crazy killings.

Despite this they are only focusing on somalis because of the small percent that are in gangs, the fringes of society. Somalis should ask themselves why arent these other groups getting as much smoke?

Theres also an oday on TT explaining the issues somalis got with the madax madows aka the kurds, iranians and everyone who aint ethnic swede. Basically he saying they are more cunsuri to them than the swedes.

I just read a book about klans and gangs that operate in Sweden and guess what really stood out for me. The biggest gang networks and criminals enterprize are CHRISTIAN Assyriacs. Assyrians are concentrated in in a souther borough in the capital and they count well over 100k. Södertalje netvark I reckon their name is. And they stand behind bombings, infiltrating political sphere and whatnot. Can a somali swede in here care to confirm this ? The keyword: they sre christian not muslims, so somalis need to step up and change the narrative for themselves

Trending

Latest posts