Since we don’t have NBA or soccer atm post your favorite classic NBA/Soccer games

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Best moment in Premier League history :wow:

They were fun in their 73 win season, after getting Durant they were worse than shaq Kobe lakers, they stacked the deck 2 high. I hated them and was happy af when they lost to Toronto.

Yeah I agree, that and it was a move for Durant to join the team that just beat you in the playoffs, pretty much tarnished his legacy for me.

I remember watching this game. Holy shit it’s been a while.

I remember being pissed off that Ronaldo wouldn’t be ready for England the week after.
ronaldo almost got emasculated lol.

I remember ditching dugsi and getting whooped later that day, but it was worth it.:dead:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
who remembers this crazy game when players chose a different kind of sport.

I remember it like yesterday. The Dutch should consider themselves lucky Pepe wasn’t on the team yet or else he would’ve caught a body.

I remember it like yesterday. The Dutch should consider themselves lucky Pepe wasn’t on the team yet or else he would’ve caught a body.
the dutch have always been dirty.
they had van branckhorst and van bommel, and that nigga Jaab Staam and many other dirty bastards.
I think they'd rape Pepe too if he was on.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
the dutch have always been dirty.
they had van branckhorst and van bommel, and that nigga Jaab Staam and many other dirty bastards.
I think they'd rape Pepe too if he was on.
Rape Pepe? :russ: Walahi you don’t know how nuts Pepe is. If the game didn’t have rules this guy would have stacks of bodies under his name.

Rape Pepe? :russ: Walahi you don’t know how nuts Pepe is. If the game didn’t have rules this guy would have stacks of bodies under his name.
funny stat i found awhile back was that Ramos was racking up more yellow and red cards than him every season.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
The years he had a strong case for it, Ronaldinho was out of this world.
Ronaldinho winning POTY in 2004 is one of the biggest robberies in football history. Barca didn't win anything that season while arsenal won the league without a single loss. Ronaldinho missed a few months at the beginning of the season while henry played the whole season.Henry was the leading scorer in Europe and only had 2 less assists than ronaldinho in 04/05 and 3 assists more in 03/04.

But because ronaldinho played for barca he won it.

Trending

Latest posts