Since we don’t have NBA or soccer atm post your favorite classic NBA/Soccer games

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Not an Assanal fan but this game was wild. Arshavin :wow:

I’ll post more of my fav classic NBA/soccer games later.

hussein

Akh Right movement

Barcelona vs Real Madrid 2011 semi final in champion league. It was a great match. It was different than other el clasicos because this was in the champion league. Messi scored a beautiful solo goal

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Eastern conference semis...no one thought Raps would make it back for Game 7 but Kawhi the four time bounce shot and make Embiid cry like gabar yare

classic

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

I’ll never forget this game man. I was screaming my lungs off. We might have blew a 3-1 lead but my boy Kobe did his best to help us against this good Suns team.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

I almost passed out from how hype I was :banderas:

Down 2 series on the line the best PG in the east shoots the cold blooded 3 in bradley's face and drains :ahh:

Get healthy soon wall we miss you a lot :salute:

Milan vs Liverpool
14 years ago, university freshman.. I left after Milan third goal..went out smoked..partied ...woke in morning Milan lost..i was shoked i thought i was stiol high.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

The RVP chip:russ: reminds me of when Welbeck tried to chip Neuer smh. RVP tried to be clever but it backfired so bad and it has Assanal fans mad till this day.:drakelaugh:

Good post. :salute:I miss my guy. Him and AI made me fall in love with ball.
I was watching early 2000s ball, AI and Kobe along with T mac were so skilled. None of the bullshit stepbacks and 3 point attempts along with flops. Legit footwork, post ups, stopping on a dime and raising up, and attacking the basket. When I was young watching them, they seemed like old legends but to now think they were 21,22,23 was kind of a mind f*ck...

This was Kobe destroying the Spurs in the playoffs at 22 against the twin towers Duncan and Robinson, attacked them fearlessy and dunked in the lane 5 times. Could of had 50 but got 45. Kobe would destroy the west and then shaq would dominate the non centers in the east. People saying shaq carried him were wrong