Since we don’t have NBA or soccer atm post your favorite classic NBA/Soccer games

Ronaldinho winning POTY in 2004 is one of the biggest robberies in football history. Barca didn't win anything that season while arsenal won the league without a single loss. Ronaldinho missed a few months at the beginning of the season while henry played the whole season.Henry was the leading scorer in Europe and only had 2 less assists than ronaldinho in 04/05 and 3 assists more in 03/04.

But because ronaldinho played for barca he won it.
Ronaldinho still won the league, and was more valuable to his team success. He literally changed Barcelona.

Just from the eye test, he was the best player in the world.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Ronaldinho still won the league, and was more valuable to his team success. He literally changed Barcelona.

Just from the eye test, he was the best player in the world.
barca came 2nd that season of course people voted for ronaldinho because of his flashiness but his team had success he was the best goalscorer and he had more assists than ronaldinho as a striker while ronaldinho was more of a attacking midfielder

barca came 2nd that season of course people voted for ronaldinho because of his flashiness but his team had success he was the best goalscorer and he had more assists than ronaldinho as a striker while ronaldinho was more of a attacking midfielder
Dawg the season Ronaldinho won, he won the title and Henry didn’t win it.

The year before Henry won the league but Juventus Nedved won the champions league and league title and he won the award

Henry never got robbed lol

Strike6times

Dawg the season Ronaldinho won, he won the title and Henry didn’t win it.

The year before Henry won the league but Juventus Nedved won the champions league and league title and he won the award

Henry never got robbed lol
so in 2004 was Shevchenko better than Henry?

Strike6times

Shevchenko won league title, and coppa Italia, and scored the winning goal in uefa super cup while being seria A top goal scorer. Scoring 25 goals in seria a is like scoring 35-40 in Spain and England.

He definitely deserved it.
im gonna leave it here and just agree we have different opinions

Strike6times

Was Henry more talented than shevenko and nedved? Absolutely he was. No contest.

He just got unlucky they had not only great seasons but winning ones also.
that era was full of world class players winning a ballon dor was difficult so I have respect for those two as well.

I agree he was unlucky.

that era was full of world class players winning a ballon dor was difficult so I have respect for those two as well.

I agree he was unlucky.
Yeah that era football players were on another level. Defense was hard and the midfielders were class. It’s only the past decade did Ronaldo and Messi went crazy but football play in general went down in this new generation.

Henry was the best player in Europe for a while but winning world player of the year is also judged on team success. I remember when Steve Nash won MVP when kobe Bryant was the best player in the league at the time. It all comes down to great play (which henry had), team success with a little luck (which he didn’t have)

Jungle

VIP

I agree he was unlucky.
He definetly was unlucky. Fuckin micheal owen won the ballondor :mjkkk:. I think he scored somethin like 30+ 2 seasons in a row and won the uefa cup that year but still michael owen :mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah that era football players were on another level. Defense was hard and the midfielders were class. It’s only the past decade did Ronaldo and Messi went crazy but football play in general went down in this new generation.

Henry was the best player in Europe for a while but winning world player of the year is also judged on team success. I remember when Steve Nash won MVP when kobe Bryant was the best player in the league at the time. It all comes down to great play (which henry had), team success with a little luck (which he didn’t have)
I’m still mad about my guy Kobe being robbed. He carried us so hard with bums like Kwame, Mihm and Smush that season yet one of the reason why Nash won the MVP was because Suns finished first seed and they had a crazy offense.:francis: Kobe was robbed out of 4 MVPs.:tocry:

I’m still mad about my guy Kobe being robbed. He carried us so hard with bums like Kwame, Mihm and Smush that season yet one of the reason why Nash won the MVP was because Suns finished first seed and they had a crazy offense.:francis: Kobe was robbed out of 4 MVPs.:tocry:
The mid 2000s was all Kobe. Even leading up to the 2012 Olympic Games, they polled 20 Gms and 12 of them picked Kobe over LeBron as a player they want to start a franchise with. Ppl these days forget how good prime Kobe was.

The Colorado case I think is why he missed out on those MVPs.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The mid 2000s was all Kobe. Even leading up to the 2012 Olympic Games, they polled 20 Gms and 12 of them picked Kobe over LeBron as a player they want to start a franchise with. Ppl these days forget how good prime Kobe was.

The Colorado case I think is why he missed out on those MVPs.
Yeah Colorado case definitely had an impact on him not winning 4 mvps which is sad.

Btw the game was so much more fun when each team had one franchise player instead of what we see now players ring chasing and joining up with their friends.

Nedved had 14 goals and 3 assists in 46 games and won the Serie A

Henry had 32 goals and 28 assists in 55 games, but could only win the FA Cup.

How can anyone actually say Henry didn't get massively robbed?

Henry literally had more than 3x the number of Goals + Assists the Nedved had

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts