Since im in Hargeisa

I’m glad there’s things to do and it’s safe but it’s kinda looking ghetto no offence. Let’s volunteer to build for them how hard can it be😂😂 They already have the materials like stone, someone just needs to teach them about aesthetics cuz wtf

When I went back home, I literally couldn’t eat any of the food because the water used to cook it would mess me up. It took me like a week before I could eat it

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
When I went back home, I literally couldn’t eat any of the food because the water used to cook it would mess me up. It took me like a week before I could eat it

went to Africa for a two weeks vacations,

got sick the very next day after my "comeback"

Western standards made me weak
:mjlol: :gucciwhat:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

Mr Sufi

Yo I haven't been to Hargeisa since 2005 from the pics I see IT HAS CHANGED A LOT A LOT OF DEVELOPMENT

BUT is there still garbage bags blowing in the wind everywhere and have they built the roads in Hargeisa or just the ones that link Berbera to Hargeisa ?????

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yo I haven't been to Hargeisa since 2005 from the pics I see IT HAS CHANGED A LOT A LOT OF DEVELOPMENT

BUT is there still garbage bags blowing in the wind everywhere and have they built the roads in Hargeisa or just the ones that link Berbera to Hargeisa ?????
yeah lol and roads still the same the mayor for the last 10 years he hasn't done shit but built himself mansions, businesses etc and he had the nerve to run for mayor again and lost

btw if you go to berbera it looks alot better thwn hargeisa they have alot more nicer roads than hargeisa

Mr Sufi

yeah lol and roads still the same the mayor for the last 10 years he hasn't done shit but built himself mansions, businesses etc and he had the nerve to run for mayor again and lost

btw if you go to berbera it looks alot better thwn hargeisa they have alot more nicer roads than hargeisa
I miss it so much

Trending

Latest posts