Since I’m new

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
What is a sexual therapist??
:cosbyhmm:
Are u a grill? like yasmin said, i help people deal with their sexual problems, improve their intimacy and love life. also i help couples spice up their bedroom by engaging them with sadexsome!

Some ppl are implying im sexual the rapist, which is not the case. Dont worry

Batuulo

You are my weakness
I will tell you the truth about certain members on this site.

@Duchess is a mod, she's fair, kind hearted and understanding.

@Abdalla @Armadillo @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Yonis @Cotton Eyed Joe @Thegoodshepherd @Cognitivedissonance are the most level headed male members on this site.

@Mercury is also level headed.

@Steamdevolopment is an obese chaser lesbian. She recently came out of the closet.

@Batuulo is also a lesbian but she's classy.

@embarassing If you want to start an argument with her just mention Xamar and Kheyre.

@Gucci mane is a Harari spy

@TooMacaan there are rumors about her being habesha, I haven't seen her claim to be habesha, lord knows the truth.

@sophisticate is well sophisticated just like her name. Classy, smart and witty.

@Xooshdheere is confused, he is also a madow lover, hides his obese black girlfriends.

@Starscream is my , don't @ him, talk to him, or even interact with him, I will cut you.

@R.Kelly is the senile old man, he loves anything that has breasts or vagina. Usually pregnant women.

@Gambar i miss her.

@Khad714 is new but she's a level headed kid.

@VixR was a bisexual, she went back to only liking men after mouth breather @Steamdevolopment slid into her dms.
Ladies and gentlemen this is the first time @Reiko said something positive about me. This day will go down as one of the memorable days in my life. There is God ooo

Are u a grill? like yasmin said, i help people deal with their sexual problems, improve their intimacy and love life. also i help couples spice up their bedroom by engaging them with sadexsome!

Some ppl are implying im sexual the rapist, which is not the case. Dont worry

I am a male, exactly how do you help them improve it?

It sounds like you find miskeen young girls and dupe them into sleeping with you...

... Kinda like a sexual preditor :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending